How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Bad, physically bad. I knew I shouldn't have taken a nap.

Whenever I lay down, my body rebels...not fair.

If I can't get this under control, the only option left is to let doctors cut on me.

I feel like that would make things worse in the long run...

But doctors feel different about it...

I've felt out of focus all day. Made something chocolate cookies and ate some of them, and now I feel normal. I blame taking SSRI's in the past, there is no chemical imbalance except the ones the drug companies create, both with their psuedo-science and products, and there is no known sole chemical that causes happiness.

Like I learned a lesson. Like love is for the young and foolish. I am not young, and by now, I should not be acting foolish. If anyone dares to blatantly hit on me due to this revelation, I will be in jail for genital mutilation. Oh, and I hate my job, and I know that the hours and stress have contributed greatly to the current state of things. I also get to work everyday for the next 8-10 days for 8-10 hours. It's going to be a fantastic week!

Like I learned a lesson. Like love is for the young and foolish. I am not young, and by now, I should not be acting foolish. If anyone dares to blatantly hit on me due to this revelation, I will be in jail for genital mutilation. Oh, and I hate my job, and I know that the hours and stress have contributed greatly to the current state of things. I also get to work everyday for the next 8-10 days for 8-10 hours. It's going to be a fantastic week!

Like I don't have to worry about that any more. Yippie! Look at me! No more worries! Oh crap, I have a family to support, and one less grown up in the mix to do it. This should be fun. Hmmm, look for another nursing gig, or just go full on into the bondage clips. Maybe it's time to turn producer. I feel like I have choices. I like choices.

I'm feeling better. Kinda stressed out about my house though. I'm still waiting to hear back about the FHA appraisal and the people that own the house haven't started packing and per the contract they have until fourteen days after closing to be out. And they better be out within that time. I want my house.

I am in pain and scared. I spent all my money on these prescriptions and the pain is still there..I don't get insurance til December so I gotta wait to have this removed and biopsied, I don't know how I'm gonna function until then..it feels like labor pains at times.

I feel like loosing my source of income less then 24 hours after loosing my fiancée, then within 24 hours of that, have to watch him move everything out of my house, because I had no job to go to, really f-ing sucked. Like this whole having a heart thing, is really over-rated. Can I go back to being The Ice Queen now? Tomorrow is another day. I am feeling it is time for me to listen to 80's alternative (it gives me great comfort and recenters me), get my shit back together, and do what I do best (besides in the bedroom){see, I still have a sense of humour}, not only overcome the challenge, but be better off then I was before. I feel much better now, saying it (or writing it) all out loud.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic