How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Hopefully you can keep the training going. =)

I just finished the start of a 3 day split today. I'll try to do some indoor cardio later in the week though because I really need more cardio training but I've kept making excuses. >.>

Edited by Coffeenated

Good.

But if the power goes out from lightning, it will probably be out all night.. and I will be utterly pissed off with nothing to do, probably spending hours pretending to sleep or staring at things; and wishing I would've bought enough cheap booze to get blasted.

bummed out that the little car accident i got into last night will end up costing me almost $1000 to get the car back on the road, and will reduce the asking price i had on said car by $1000 as well.

anyone need a good, reliable luxury car with some minor dents on the front passenger side? $1700... (more details to be posted in the "promotions" forum.)

Good.

But if the power goes out from lightning, it will probably be out all night.. and I will be utterly pissed off with nothing to do, probably spending hours pretending to sleep or staring at things; and wishing I would've bought enough cheap booze to get blasted.

were you expecting the power to go out?

Simultaneously extremely pissed-off and extremely happy.

were you expecting the power to go out?

There was a lightning storm, luckily it was short. I really should keep a bottle of cheap wine around in case of such situations but wine gives great buzzes and I'm afraid I would have to replace it too often.

Today has been ominous. The one person who made it worse is not worth the time. I'm not going to let anything pull me down.

Also, my earphones broke and I don't feel like playing music through speakers. I have pretty much realized that I have a physical addiction to music, and this is the withdrawal. I feel in my ears the way someone trying to quit smoking feels in their brain. I probably needed it though.

Edited by Coffeenated

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic