How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel fucking amazing. It's Pest's birthday, it's nice outside (not too warm, not too cold), I just got out of the shower and I'm all clean and shaved and all that, and I'm about to head to the gym. Then I'll probably come back, listen to some Crystal Castles, write some terrible things, level in WoW for a second and go on with whatever we're doing tonight.

I feel fucking amazing. It's Pest's birthday, it's nice outside (not too warm, not too cold), I just got out of the shower and I'm all clean and shaved and all that, and I'm about to head to the gym. Then I'll probably come back, listen to some Crystal Castles, write some terrible things, level in WoW for a second and go on with whatever we're doing tonight.

Lonely and a little worried. We let one of the cats out that hasn't been allowed outside her whole life and I'm hoping she comes back okay. She's a bit older so I don't expect her to go far, but you never know. The kittens are both home safe, Gitzie is still outside but I don't worry about her much because she takes care of herself.

Lonely and a little worried. We let one of the cats out that hasn't been allowed outside her whole life and I'm hoping she comes back okay. She's a bit older so I don't expect her to go far, but you never know. The kittens are both home safe, Gitzie is still outside but I don't worry about her much because she takes care of herself.

Cat came back :happy:. She's taken to running around attacking everyone and all the other cats due to a nervous breakdown now that she has no idea what reality is anymore.

Cat came back :happy:. She's taken to running around attacking everyone and all the other cats due to a nervous breakdown now that she has no idea what reality is anymore.
Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic