How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

frustrated and tired of the shit at my work, all of a sudden the county starts cutting funding and work want's to say oh don't worry you guys will have jobs but than soon as I start, busting my ass,covering court and shit for people, working sometimes until after 10, my supervisor wants to start an investigation on me for not printing plans off in time. Well, fire me than, and try and find another juvenile P.O that the kids actually trust and actually confide in. All that place cares about is making money, being on top, forgot about the outcomes of the kids, the recidivism versus rehabilitation rates, the things these kids are hiding that they feel that cannot tell a soul, oh and not to mention we can't place a kid in residential (because the cost of a kid living in the community is cheaper then placement) unless they do something terrible, forgot about the fact that the kid may have done something minor but needs treatment services that residential facilities can only provide.

Fuck your bureaucracy and excuse me for actually giving a damn about the kids.

Oh, and not to mention, that you just gave me a positive annual performance evaluation literally last week. Like on Monday, make up your mind.

Edited by kat

Electric.

Electric like how? Electric like when your with around someone you connect with so much that the electricity in your bodies literally "connect" and as a result it feels as if the world stops, the two of you melt into each other, and your bodies rise above the rest of the world?

or

Electic like you got shocked because you plugged something into the electrical outlet without realizing your palms were kinda sweaty? :wink

Electric like how? Electric like when your with around someone you connect with so much that the electricity in your bodies literally "connect" and as a result it feels as if the world stops, the two of you melt into each other, and your bodies rise above the rest of the world?

or

Electic like you got shocked because you plugged something into the electrical outlet without realizing your palms were kinda sweaty? :wink

The former pretty much. Top of the world like. Positively charged.

"Electric like how? Electric like when your with around someone you connect with so much that the electricity in your bodies literally "connect" and as a result it feels as if the world stops, the two of you melt into each other, and your bodies rise above the rest of the world?"

Had this and now its gone and I miss it oh so much

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic