How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Um... why do you say that?

I'm a very odd person. I'm a HUGE romantic. But, awkward. lol

I go in and out of people and moods so often, that I find myself to be kind of unstable...a little too carefree (though not as carefree as last winter...thank God). I've never been in love. And I believe it would have happened by now, if I were going to.

Yep, haha!

I didn't fall in love for the first time until I was 21 years old :) (and I've only ever been in love with 2 people in my life).

You're young...you've got time!

Yup. Don't bother comparing yourself to everyone. We're all different. You may take time to mature and feel like you can stabilize on one person. Or maybe you're better suited to more poly kinds of relationships, but your mind hasn't quite wrapped itself around that yet because it's not the norm. In either case, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of love(s).

I am feeling tired but good :)

And Miss Eevee, you are young yet dear. Live your life to the fullest and dont worry about Love it will come your way in time. And when it does you will know it, Its a most wonderful feeling. But also you dont have to be in love to be with someone, trial and error have fun with them. Sometimes love comes later and you don't even know it till one day you wake up and it bites you in the ass :p

Guest Megalicious

You're young...you've got time!

Exactly Miss E, you are super young, you have plenty of time. :yes

I feel good considering. :)

I tried to just focus on these papers and this stupid portfolio this weekend but I was still... isolated I guess is the word, oh spending a bit of time yesterday with a few fellow DGN's and a birthday girl helped :)

I'm just lucky to have good friends, Keegan and Jarod. :grouphug

My throat hurts ... Phee has a bit of the sick, I hope I don't come down with it.

I can't get in to see my doctor until the second week in December. *sigh* That sucks.

I am glad my oldest daughter's mental health facility is large and has wifi to keep me busy. Of course, I could be studying for a quiz in Politics Wednesday or a test in Science tomorrow.

I feel rushed today, because I am, today is my really, really busy day where I don't get home until late, running around to doctors and scouts. Monday's are always like that for me.

I feel thankful to my Mom for letting me use her car while we figure out what to do about the van. I'm very glad Phee can take my car to work and makes things easier.

And I feel like I will catch that darn mouse that is roaming about my room at night and keeping me up. It's bad enough that the pain keeps me up, I don't need that mouse too!!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic