How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Shock, horror, and dread that someone I went to school with has committed a horrible, tragic crime of beyond epic proportions.

*hugs*

Can someone just kill my now and put me out of my misery? Please? Not only is my head throbbing, throat hurting and glands swollen, the rest of my body had decided to follow suit. I hurt all over. I think I see a doctor in my future...

Taller :p

I just got back from the Chiropractor.. I've never had Me neck cracked like that before.. It was intense.

I feel that it would be good to be careful when getting chiropractic adjustments like that.

I feel that I have heard of cases where people who have recieved such adjustments, have later suffered strokes.

:respect:

I feel that it would be good to be careful when getting chiropractic adjustments like that.

I feel that I have heard of cases where people who have recieved such adjustments, have later suffered strokes.

:respect:

...I feel that sometimes...a crimp in one's neck feels just like a stroke ;)

...& I WANNA' SEE THIS GUY...(he comes with the second highest recommendation I can second.)

Edited by Rev.Reverence

Like I need to confide in someone I trust, be physically cuddled by someone who cares, before the repression of what I need to say makes me inflict self-harm.

Frustrated by the fact that once again, as it has been in all but 2-3 crises of my life that I can remember, I am completely isolated.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic