How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

..I feel...kinda' numb...better take me tonics & such...

...hope I am not burnt out...did not think I was running the manic programme for that long...maybe I am just tired...hope so...I have to much to do this Spring/Summer to get the numbness & then find the depression & then get stuck in the Summer-Slump...it'll take till October to cheer me up...fuck...I need to laugh.

Like I should not have to try this hard to be in a good mood.. I have a bad egg at work :dry:

*sigh* Her review is coming up & I was ask to make a list of positive & negative things.. So far I have one positive

& 8 negative... I don't want to get her fired, but I also don't want to continue picking up her slack.

Like I should not have to try this hard to be in a good mood.. I have a bad egg at work :dry:

*sigh* Her review is coming up & I was ask to make a list of positive & negative things.. So far I have one positive

& 8 negative... I don't want to get her fired, but I also don't want to continue picking up her slack.

Sometimes you have to be willing to cut out the weak link... you can polish a turd all day... its still a turd...

...oOoOo...
:X
...sux for her!

Sometimes you have to be willing to cut out the weak link... you can polish a turd all day... its still a turd...

...but...it WILL get shiny! (Mythbusters did it)

I feel oK now....just oK...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic