How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Thanks. That place is so huge it's CRAZY!

Yep. Imagine, going from working in that environment for over 3 years, to going to another Comcast office maybe a quarter that size! It's been weird.

More talks about the RotoR books project.....getting exciting! This has real potential!

I feel alittle shocked....Phee had a day off!!!?? I feel that the last time I corresponded with him, he said he was workin so much overtime, that his mind was starting to float.

Phee has every Monday off. They won't allow him to work on Monday's at all. :) Usually though he's busy with appointments and such he has to schedule that day since his other day off is on the weekend.

you ever have one of those days where you desperately need a hug - a big, warm, safe, comforting, lingering, "everything-is-gonna-be-alright" kind of hug - and you look around and realize there's nobody there to give you one?

i basically feel like that... :sad:

Often. :X

Right now, I am feeling as if my house is too empty and too quiet, now that my Papa J has taken off. I also have a big mess from supper to clean up, and a lot of other work to do..but I'm so overwhelmed with everything, I don't feel like doing anything (if that makes sense to anyone). It seems as though I can't do a little, because I can never do enough.

Often. :X

Right now, I am feeling as if my house is too empty and too quiet, now that my Papa J has taken off. I also have a big mess from supper to clean up, and a lot of other work to do..but I'm so overwhelmed with everything, I don't feel like doing anything (if that makes sense to anyone). It seems as though I can't do a little, because I can never do enough.

You make perfect sense to me, Jynxxxed

And also understand your sentiments, Torn...

:grouphug

you ever have one of those days where you desperately need a hug - a big, warm, safe, comforting, lingering, "everything-is-gonna-be-alright" kind of hug - and you look around and realize there's nobody there to give you one?

i basically feel like that... :sad:

All the bloody time. And there isn't one frakking thing I can do to resolve that. :X :X :X :X

Edited by StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

Like I'm pretty much out of whatever "pull myself up by my own bootstraps" energy I had left, and need legitimate, semi-undistracted, somewhat long term personal (non-medical) help. :bye2:

:grouphug

I feel like I got some sleep. Not much, but enough.

I feel like I woke up with a smile on my face.

I feel twenty million things at once.

I feel like its time for coffee LOL :rofl:

I feel like it's time to leave for my morning commute.

I feel like life is finally moving in a direction I'm not stressing about!

I feel like I'd be so much better if this sinus infection would GO AWAY!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic