How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i'm tired too - haven't gotten more than 2-3 hrs of actual sleep in the last 6-7 days, aside from two nights ago when i took a couple sleeping pills.

tried a couple more tonight, so hopefully, i'll get at least six tonight. i didn't sleep at all last night, since i crashed at a friends. i have a terrible time sleeping somewhere new, unless it's dead quiet and pitch black, of which it was neither last night...

happy to be home, i didnt sleep well being away from home for so long. ive never had such indepth training on anything before and i was glad to have a day of being able to not think about anything lol i feel like i learned A LOT i guess its more of a fact than actually thinking tho considering i just learned 4 yrs worth of optics in 5 days. im really catching on tho and already have 2 stores fighting for me. i know how to do more than i should and even tho our store isnt open yet ive already done my first few sales (at the training store). my average is at a 300% (dont ask lol) and we only need to be a ta 145 so horray for that! it was a really good experience and this company is amazing! benifits like you wouldnt believe! anyway tho im glad to be home sleeping in my own bed with everything that is normal and comfortable for me and im off to work! 3 days worth of opening boxes and stocking. . .well everything!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic