How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I can't concentrate on reading when the "normals" are all lookin' at me...

Next time, wear a big bone through your nose, and give them something to stare at. I hate going out amongst the Plebs-- they stare at me, too. I just about ooze tacky stripper, even in my "incognito" costume. :p

I'm feeling weird-- like part of my brain fell out onto my pillow last night.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Next time, wear a big bone through your nose, and give them something to stare at. I hate going out amongst the Plebs-- they stare at me, too. I just about ooze tacky stripper, even in my "incognito" costume. :p

I'm feeling weird-- like part of my brain fell out onto my pillow last night.

...LAST TIME...that I "did what I have to do to be incognito...

I looked like a serial killer! :rofl: ask O_M_G... :rofl: what she thought when she FIRST saw ME! :rofl:

Like Drool and I need to hang out again one of these days.

Like today was way tooo complicated therefor I am going to get my destressing on right now.

Like I'm worried about a friend who recently found out that he's going to be a father for the first time, a single father. Mommy doesn't want the baby. Hope he know's that I'll be there with him every step of the way.

YaY it's Thursday!

I'm extremely thankful and happy that I passed my classes at EMU.

Congrats!

Thanks Thee Phee and Tits, for the well wishes. It went WELL :happy:

I'm feeling a bit relived, but on to final #3 in a few hours. So sit a bit nervous.

You're going to kick that final's ass!

As for me, I'm happy I got a 3.6 (an A) in my class.

I got my glasses today and almost tripped over my own feet because actually being able to see properly is throwing things off a bit, so I feel like a dumbass.

I am angry that there is no justice in this world, that horribly evil people always seem to win, while good people get shit on over and over again.

Congrats!

You're going to kick that final's ass!

As for me, I'm happy I got a 3.6 (an A) in my class.

I got my glasses today and almost tripped over my own feet because actually being able to see properly is throwing things off a bit, so I feel like a dumbass.

I am angry that there is no justice in this world, that horribly evil people always seem to win, while good people get shit on over and over again.

Aw thanks hun :grouphug I hope things get better for you and the hubby. :grouphug:grouphug

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic