How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I've felt a lot of bitches in my life, and none of them felt like you ^_^

So, were cool, right? LOL, I mean you are not going to pull no passive aggressive shit behind my back, like act like your not mad at me but than tell everyone I suck.......and that I was the craziest chic you ever went out with? Edited by kat

Yes.

I hurt, am frustrated, a tad angry. But it isn't directed at you. The situation yes, but not you.

I will be fine.

Hugs, you know it's for the best..I suck, I know.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Feeling a bit blindsided...I just woke up from a fever incident only to find that an entire conversation I had with someone on this board fell into the Administrative Abyss :blink:

What's up with that...makes me weary about opening up to people again. DGN was my last resort, but it appears to be taking on attributes of past experiences... :confused:

Dou sureba ii deshou ne. Chotto hazukashii...

Feeling a bit blindsided...I just woke up from a fever incident only to find that an entire conversation I had with someone on this board fell into the Administrative Abyss :blink:

What's up with that...makes me weary about opening up to people again. DGN was my last resort, but it appears to be taking on attributes of past experiences... :confused:

Sorry...I tend to overreact after being delirious for 3 hours...

i'm guessing this might be about the thread i posted about being in troy? the very first post, i said that i'd be deleting it. as i wouldn't have any internet access after having checked out of the hotel (and nobody had replied to me last night about meeting up), i deleted the thread, as i said i would. sorry if it put you off...

i'm guessing this might be about the thread i posted about being in troy? the very first post, i said that i'd be deleting it. as i wouldn't have any internet access after having checked out of the hotel (and nobody had replied to me last night about meeting up), i deleted the thread, as i said i would. sorry if it put you off...

Well I guess I walked into that one...

From now on, I'll just pretend those type of posts are locked threads and just use it as a reference.

Suppose that's what PMs are for...I'm still a newbie to rules and unspoken rules about how stuff works in interaction settings...been a loner for too long and just now running headlong into trying to make friends...got to slow down a bit....

Thanks for the reply

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic