How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feels like I just found my motivation in the form of a backdrop for a school production of The Wiz!!!

Can't wait to get started assisting Okaasan with this project in the morning. Have to be up by 6am.

I have socially broken a great part of myself taking in non-mainstream ideas about male shaming, disposability, and accountability.. and this more than ever for me, leaves empathy and humanism as a greater cause than sex. I've got a lot of free, metaphorical black paint; and someday its going to stop some white knight from committing suicide. While many men are totally apathetic towards each other, all to compete for a woman who is more likely to love them for their function then their personality, I will keep in mind all the ones who were thrown to the gutter, and who were once sons.

Feeling totally crazy this morning. Had to sleep with computer off because my Logitech Mouse died last night. Woke up to a Guardian ad Leiden with 20 questions. Had to clean cat vomit off my shoe and the floor because I stepped in it! Trying to take care of ASAP info using my smart phone. Needing to slow down enough to get something to eat while getting out of here for project price list write up @ Lowe's. And that's been my day since 8:55am :confused:

Can't figure that out. I'm excited at finally having majority of back pain under control only to discover the damaged parts of me don't function properly. Why is it when one thing is handled, a hundred other come to light?

Simple...because one thing is handled...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic