How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Right now, I feel like a blinking idiot.

My front driver side tire fell off my truck this morning around 2:30am while making a McDonald run.

Took 2.5 hours to have it towed back to my house 100 feet away.

Made it to McD's by 4am just to find a 24 hours doesn't mean 24 hours in Detroit.

Now I'm feeling hungry and ticked off.

I finally had it towed to the service station around 9am.

However, I forgot to take out my building materials and tools.

So everything leaves with the tow truck driver headed to the Shell Station along with my favorite driving CD's.

Now I'm feeling like a gullible sucker.

11am, sitting on pins and needles calling to see if my vehicle made it to the station...yay it's there.

The current fix price is $574, but I was expecting this since that is the same price from when it happened 2 years ago on the passenger side.

I need the work done...

Now I'm feeling cool because I was informed they would have it back to me today.

12pm, I make it to McD's, order everyone chicken clubs, and I'm told to sit in front of the building and wait.

Not feeling too bad, this happens a lot at this McD.

I made it past the spider trap and I'm home!

I get a call around 2:30pm...new issue...$567 worth.

Well, that just ate up my cosplay money...but I need the work done since I am a chauffeur.

Now I'm feeling drained and exhausted, but still hopeful to see my truck sometime today.

Fell to sleep...woke up by 5:30pm to a visit from my little sister.

Shocked...no call from the station.

After giving her a happy sendoff back to her end of town, it was now 7pm.

No truck, No call, losing sanity, but still cool.

7:30pm tried continuing program recover work on my computer when it suddenly asked me to upgrade Shockwave.

I'm having a long time no see moment.

It downloads a tag a long file "PC Tools Registry Mechanic".

I'm feeling like this will run a diagnostic and let me know what is up with things regarding my registry (since the Norton Utility Icon was on it.

BAM!! I'm blind sided by a sub program that opens and starts diagnosing my registry.

I felt that must be part of the scan...Then it starts "clearing" privacy data.

I really was not sure if it meant moving it to be reviewed, quarantined or what?!?

Nope...said dimwit just let a program delete 10 years of currently active temp files and cookies from her beloved, self built desktop.

9:30pm...Now I'm feeling fear, but hopeful that the program writers will assist in the recover of these files...once they answer their email...since live chat was no help.

10pm...Now I'm feeling shaken...not stirred...wishing this would all end on a good note.

I get my truck back fixed with all my stuff still in it.

I recover my files and put them in a safe place where wacko programs can't freely access them.

I hit the lottery and make back the money spent on medical visits, taxes and my truck...just this week alone was over $2800.

I can still make it to City Club and dance like the devil til dawn!!

I'll let myself know how it all turned out when I wake up...:803530406161:

pretty good... its strange, even though I ID myself not so much as "TheGimp" (mainly because I found a Dom side and love it) but I did however find myself to be contacted threw a certain *ahem* adult dating site by a sexy older Domme that seemed to bring outmy Gimpyness again, and she would like to meet when I get back in town.. *weeeeee*

JUICED!!!!

Just got back from CC and have yet to calm down.

I finally got the chance to dance for like the first time since May 15, 2010.

I was seduced by the dance floor from the time I arrived til 12am when my brother said my sister was ready to leave.

I couldn't stop dancing til I physically left the building.

WOW!!!

That felt great!

A perfect end to a crummy week.

(Maybe I should post this in the CC aftermath...)

:happydance

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic