How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I hate that I've been feeling like I'm going to vomit after I work out. I almost puked after krav last monday and yesterday's kickboxing class. I'm not doing anything different. Maybe it's just my body getting accustomed to working out intensely. It's frustrating.

I hate how life takes you exactly where you DIDN'T want to end up. Pretty much the only good thing in my life is Raven now. Everything else is a heaping pile of shit. I wish there was a way out of it, for instance, I had to consolidate my credits so I can be a substitute teacher, a job that I would rather pull my teeth out without Novocaine than work, to support the kid that I knew from the moment I was five years old that I didn't ever want to have. I think that's called "irony", but when it happens to you personally, it's not that funny anymore :tongue:.

I can honestly say for the first time in a long time that I'm genuinely NOT happy with my existence right now...not one bit.

I hate how life takes you exactly where you DIDN'T want to end up. Pretty much the only good thing in my life is Raven now. Everything else is a heaping pile of shit. I wish there was a way out of it, for instance, I had to consolidate my credits so I can be a substitute teacher, a job that I would rather pull my teeth out without Novocaine than work, to support the kid that I knew from the moment I was five years old that I didn't ever want to have. I think that's called "irony", but when it happens to you personally, it's not that funny anymore :tongue:.

I can honestly say for the first time in a long time that I'm genuinely NOT happy with my existence right now...not one bit.

you know i understand. at least you got raven.:grouphug

The last time I got sick there was at least three times as much blood as normal. I haven't completed the split I started last week because walking makes me gag. I'm waiting with anticipation for the date I can go to the hospital to get ulcer medication even though I'm borrowing some in the meantime.

Edited by Coffeenated

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic