How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

How do you know?.... if you forgot everything.

I live with like five people, all of whom tell me all about it the following day. If all of their stories check out and there are no conflicts or inconsistencies, I then deem it as a reliable eyewitness account.

I live with like five people, all of whom tell me all about it the following day. If all of their stories check out and there are no conflicts or inconsistencies, I then deem it as a reliable eyewitness account.

Hah the ruse succeeded

Like screaming and punching something.

I can relate to that to a few fucking idiots in my life. Hugs

like nothing.

Hugs

Missing my mom...I lost her a year ago today...

I also feel like it's been so long since I posted something here that I forgot how to sign on. Doh!

{/quote]

She is always in your heart. I can imange that is not the same. Just remember you got lots of folks and your boo to lean on for support and love. Hugs. More Hugs

Tits, stay strong sweetie! Hugs!!!

I am beyond fucking stress. I am hanging in.

Have a wonderful week DGN.

Hugs,

april

I can relate to that to a few fucking idiots in my life. Hugs

I am beyond fucking stress. I am hanging in.

Have a wonderful week DGN.

Hugs,

april

We all hope things get better and it sounds as if you need a night out.... come out to city to see us soon or something to unwind! we all need it once in awhile :) or just a fun night doing something! Hugs to you missy!!! :)

Me I think it should be illigal to be up this early. And its way to cold!!! This child of mine better learn to listen before I... I... I.... :starwars: RAWWWRRRRS!!! :shock:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic