How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I am determined to hit my volume goals, so I never make $2.75/hour (after court costs) again.

If I'm going to give away 75% of my paycheck to the govt and my ex, I'm going to make it a fat one.

-----

And I'm feeling like I need a family lawyer who wants to do pro-bono work so I can get more of my paycheck back.

If you know one, drop a line.

Edited by the eternal

Like I am determined to hit my volume goals, so I never make $2.75/hour (after court costs) again.

If I'm going to give away 75% of my paycheck to the govt and my ex, I'm going to make it a fat one.

-----

And I'm feeling like I need a family lawyer who wants to do pro-bono work so I can get more of my paycheck back.

If you know one, drop a line.

You should start going to Synagogue...I heard there are a whole bunch of Lawyers in those things...

I FEEL LIKE A SUPERMAN!

SICK.. for the last 2 months. I have this horrible lung virus or something. Viral bronchitis / pneumonia thing. I feel tired and weak all the time, sore throat, coughing.... and nothing helps. The doctor said I just have to ride it out. So no clubbing for me, and therefore I also feel like I miss everyone alot! :(

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic