[05/14, Sat] DGN @ City Club

im sorry guys, I wish I could make it and I know im there everyweekend, but this time I cant cuz im really sick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG! no rambo?! :blink What will we ever do?!

Take care of yourself, health is more important than CC =)

Guest MsMaldoror

Yeah, feel better. I went to CC kinda sick last Sat., and I just felt worse on Sunday and Monday. It's better to just get some rest. See ya soon.

im sorry guys, I wish I could make it and I know im there everyweekend, but this time I cant cuz im really sick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

I am definitely going to CC on Sat. I've been feeling ill and cooped up all week, so I need to get out on Sat. night. I plan to dance and dance and dance some more. Maybe I'll take a break and talk to some of you too. :tongue:

Since I wont be making it to cc tonight for the first time, one thing I like to say is..........

HAHA, FOOLED Y'ALL!!!!!!!

Shit, theres no way in hell im missing out on cc! Man, ya guys didnt really think I wouldnt be there? Y'all should know me better than that :devil. Me and my roomate will be there tonight so im looking forward ta see ya guys :tongue:

Oh and the whole sickness thing, its all a joke, im in perfect health condition :nut

J/K :laughing

Since I wont be making it to cc tonight for the first time, one thing I like to say is..........

HAHA, FOOLED Y'ALL!!!!!!!

Shit, theres no way in hell im missing out on cc! Man, ya guys didnt really think I wouldnt be there? Y'all should know me better than that :devil. Me and my roomate will be there tonight so im looking forward ta see ya guys :tongue:

Oh and the whole sickness thing, its all a joke, im in perfect health condition :nut

J/K :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LoL...you crack smoker!!!

Archived