Bank One is a PITA

Man I'm so fed up with Bank One right now I could spit.. I've been trying to place orders for PC parts online and had nothing but trouble because they've been putting halts on my account because of the purchase amounts so I've had to make 80,000 phone calls in the last 3 days just to get them to authorize a 2k purchase... Security measures are good I guess but damn what a pain

I have bank one also. Yea their a pain in the ass for that stuff. Every month I have to mail out my truck payments among others and have family deposit them for me or mess around with my account since I'm up here. It got really annoying when I had to fax down documents stating who can and cannot get into my account. Especially when I already filled all that mess out in the first place before I left..... They even froze the account till all that got straightened out. :blink :doh

I've never had any problems with Bank One, however...Charter One is another story. The convieniently misplaced a credit card payment (done thru auto bill pay)in January, deducted the money from my account and never sent it. After numerous phone calls, letters, and finally getting an attorney involved, the matter was resolved finally last week. Needless to say, I cancelled my account there.

• 2 weeks later...

:devil :devil

I have bank one also.  Yea their a pain in the ass for that stuff.  Every month I have to mail out my truck payments among others and have family deposit them for me or mess around with my account since I'm up here.  It got really annoying when I had to fax down documents stating who can and cannot get into my account.  Especially when I already filled all that mess out in the first place before I left..... They even froze the account till all that got straightened out. :blink  :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil My credit union suck too: they used to be very good ten years ago but with all these changes the fees are higher and occur more often. Within the next month I am closing my account with them and going to a better credit union near my house> they have better rates and lower fees and you don't need to know someone to be a member!!

Archived