DGN Night @ City Club - Sat June 21st

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to. There are just so, so many people that I need to avoid that go there. It has really become dreadful.

Awwww, don't worry about them. Reclaim your domain!! Just hang out with the rest of us, and you'll be fine.

We'll protect you from all the chaffies!!

(chaffie= losers, drama, things you don't need, etc.)

;)

Maybe,

I agree with S M,there are to many POS ppl that go there now

if I don't know you,stay the F%$# away

of course there are a few that I loath and would love to throw pipe bombs at,LOL!!(being sarcastic)

then again why waste good weaponry on bad trash.LOL!!!!

I'll be there as long as I don't have to work...

Everyone's invited to my place afterwards to decompress. I live about 15 minutes from CC and I'll post directions in a separate thread if anyone's interested.

I definitely wont stop you from posting directions, but you might just wanna keep the offer open and give them as-needed. Never know. I personally live dangerously and give everyone and their brother my info, but not everyone is as off their rocker as I am. =P

It's not a need for protection. Unless what needs protection is my urge to barf at the sight of them.

If I go- I'm going as a woman this time. I am sick of going as a guy.

Her name is Anna. And she is a lesbian.

I'm going to hit on you anyways.. :evil:

I should be there. I have a gig late tomorrow afternoon, and it depends on whether my bouncer feels like riding out there or not afterwards.

I'm sure the lure of hott goth chicks will give him some incentive. :)

JYNXXXED!

I'm still awake!

:(

I hope your friend comes--would probably enjoy it. Seems like a lot of DGN people will be there....

I definitely wont stop you from posting directions, but you might just wanna keep the offer open and give them as-needed. Never know. I personally live dangerously and give everyone and their brother my info, but not everyone is as off their rocker as I am. =P

C'mon, it's Detroit. What's the worst that could happen?

i will probably be attending i was able to scrape up ten dollars (yay) had to clean my sisters 4 cat boxs she is pregnant and there for forbbidin to. that and her fiance doesnt like to do it so i was given an offer i couldnt refuse. but i still wont have enough for a drink darn (so if anyone wants to buy me a drink and whisper sweet nothings in my ear i wont mind)

Edited by Constantin

I'll be there tonight, for sure!

I've found a ride.

I will post what I am wearing before I leave, so people will better recognize me (not that my mug and juggs aren't already familiar).

I'll especially be looking for a select few of the gang, so I expect those people to show! ;)

It's not often I get down to the D, so this will be a rare public appearance for me!

I'm planning on it. Thinking about trying to do some kind of schoolgirl or librarian type look. We'll see what I can come up with. I've been wanting an excuse to wear my glasses out to CC.

'Cause you all know City Club is just a big fashion show for me. :cool

Edited by TygerLili