Fav pic of yourself

med_gallery_4041_1043_273468.jpgMy new tattoos

74098_447828872775_731687775_5512906_5884652_n.jpg

Halloween

66690_450382282775_731687775_5554583_4383144_n.jpg

ROFL OMFG that Fiona costume is BADASS. WTF is it with you just completely becoming who it is you're trying to play? Might I remind everyone about the Silent Bobness lol.

ROFL OMFG that Fiona costume is BADASS. WTF is it with you just completely becoming who it is you're trying to play? Might I remind everyone about the Silent Bobness lol.

Im the master of disguise hahahaha!I dunno really I just portray them as close to accurate as possible and pick larger characters to portray. Maybe next time I should be fred flinestone yabba dabba doo!:laugh:

I just laid in front of my computer and took this pic with my webcam that I don't really know how to use right yet. I know some ppl are gonna be like "you are fat or gross or whatever" and that is okay, also,I apologize in advance if I offend anyone or cause you to vomit:post-3955-129061227183_thumb.jpg

Edited by kat

I just laid in front of my computer and took this pic with my webcam that I don't really know how to use right yet. I know some ppl are gonna be like "your so f*ckin hawt" and that is okay, I will post more for people to drool over at later:post-3955-129061227183_thumb.jpg

Correcting post above cauuuuse

Bitccccchhhhhhhhh Plleeeeease!

Stop whinnnnning for attention... you know your hawt and yer not fat.... :rolleyes: We love you and that pic is pure sexeeeeeee-ness :drool

I just laid in front of my computer and took this pic with my webcam that I don't really know how to use right yet. I know some ppl are gonna be like "you are fat or gross or whatever" and that is okay, also,I apologize in advance if I offend anyone or cause you to vomit:post-3955-129061227183_thumb.jpg

If you're fat, I'm super hanging myself later :rofl:.

There have been plenty of girls that have fit the EW GROSS category that have come and gone on this board, but you're not one of them. I'm not going to be like "you're the skinniest evar!" you've got a little extra cushion, but NOT like huge fat rolls or anything, so quit your exaggeratin' (that's MY job! :tongue:)

There have been plenty of girls that have fit the EW GROSS category that have come and gone on this board, but you're not one of them. I'm not going to be like "you're the skinniest evar!" you've got a little extra cushion, but NOT like huge fat rolls or anything, so quit your exaggeratin' (that's MY job! :tongue:)

Thanks Cher, that made me feel less self-conscious:) I just recently over the past couple month's have had ppl make shitty comments about my looks.

Also, It's like, for me I still feel that I weigh 230 lbs.

Thanks Cher, that made me feel less self-conscious:) I just recently over the past couple month's have had ppl make shitty comments about my looks.

Also, It's like, for me I still feel that I weigh 230 lbs.

I live with two guys who are twice my size and call me fat daily. I love it when people show their insecurities like that. Keep that in mind the next time anyone says anything. Trolls are people who secretly hate who they are and put on a facade of being some "badass" and they are basically shit.

Now LIGHT trolling, small little jokes between friends that is not overtly hostile or taking low blows can be recreational if used correctly, can bond people, and give everyone a good laugh. It's good to know the difference.

I live with two guys who are twice my size and call me fat daily. I love it when people show their insecurities like that. Keep that in mind the next time anyone says anything. Trolls are people who secretly hate who they are and put on a facade of being some "badass" and they are basically shit.

Now LIGHT trolling, small little jokes between friends that is not overtly hostile or taking low blows can be recreational if used correctly, can bond people, and give everyone a good laugh. It's good to know the difference.

I love myself, thank you very much

How would you be offensive? You're beautiful!