Fav pic of yourself

Who else? :)

Possible he is hard to recognize in the stillness of the camera instead of the whirleyness of real life. XDXD

Heheheh..... few people know he has a book accumulating on forgefirepress.com. He's a rather good writer, I think.

Heheheh..... few people know he has a book accumulating on forgefirepress.com. He's a rather good writer, I think.

And 2 for sale / download as eBooks on Smashwords.com, and a few more on his own website emmyjackson.com. He is a very talented writer. I started reading 12 Steps and a Razor last Thursday night...and then couldn't put it down until I finished the whole thing. Been years since that's happened.

/end shameless plug XDXD

and bows of thanks!

Thank you my darlings!!

I actually had to be informed that people liked the picture!! Haha, nonetheless, it's the worst of the bunch atm lol. It's just my myspace default lol.

well not anymore, it's this one:

l_90b977f250fc4afebaa557e0831b7a9c.png

I'm voting for the first one. I like the dark ambiance and the pose better. :yes

That's hot!!!

l_27a6687e47bd4016818e0e323065859e.jpg

It's kinda big, but tadaaa.

Daayyumm...!

Well thank you love. Although my lips look rather "blackpersonish." lmfao.

Which is, in fact, rather beautiful.

I'm voting for the first one. I like the dark ambiance and the pose better. :yes

I dunno... the first one is more fierce... but the second is more, hmm, interesting.

I like the first one, because it's quite dark yes, but the second one because it opposes the first completely. It proves the light could still be as dark.. ^_^

-blush;*

Pomba Gira, you're the sweetest! I've been informed you live in my area. Not to sound stalkerish, but YAY!

We should go to DGN one of these nights, it's a shame it's soo far. :(

I like the first one, because it's quite dark yes, but the second one because it opposes the first completely. It proves the light could still be as dark.. ^_^

-blush;*

Pomba Gira, you're the sweetest! I've been informed you live in my area. Not to sound stalkerish, but YAY!

A correction: DGN is this site. But there's always a gathering at City Club in Detroit every Saturday of DGNers, for those who are able to attend.

Let me clarify my remarks. I like the overall composition, lighting, etc better on the first one. I would shoot the light/dark idea differently, from a compositional point of view.

roflmao, I call it DGN, cause I consider it Detroit Gothic Night, like a sexy little haunting holiday ^_^ lmao. Excuse my inability to speak correct! :D

I've been trying to find a professional photographer, but alas, they all charge hundred of dollars an hour.

LOL! You're fine. I didn't know your DGN meant something different. :p

I shoot. Occasionally I charged monies. Mostly for arts sake. Take a look at my work, if you're interested, we can set something up.

http://www.b2photographique.com

My site is relatively new so not a ton of stuff up yet.

More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/msterbeau/collections/72157608527895030/

Edited by Msterbeau

-blush;*

Double yay!

Definitely... I would go way more often if I had someone to share gas/driving with. I've done the Detroit/Lansing drive my entire life... but doing it at 4 AM after drinking all night is a big FAIL. And the only place I have to stay down there (for free, anyway) is at my MaMa's... which I don't always feel like doing. So, anyway... yeah.

Double yay!

Definitely... I would go way more often if I had someone to share gas/driving with. I've done the Detroit/Lansing drive my entire life... but doing it at 4 AM after drinking all night is a big FAIL. And the only place I have to stay down there (for free, anyway) is at my MaMa's... which I don't always feel like doing. So, anyway... yeah.

If you're at CC the same night I am.. You're welcome to stay in one of my girls rooms, since they won't be around.