Interracial Relationships..

I've dated an Arabic girl (the local Arab fellas hated that, 3-4x a week I was in a fight over it).

I've dated a Hispanic girl (she was a psycho. Miss her sometimes :p ).

There is a full arm of my family that is either mixed or a different color than me.

I don't see what the big deal is.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've dated an Arabic girl (the local Arab fellas hated that, 3-4x a week I was in a fight over it).

I've dated a Hispanic girl (she was a psycho. Miss her sometimes :p ).

There is a full arm of my family that is either mixed or a different color than me.

I don't see what the big deal is.

I think it's more how OTHERS see you.. and as you've stated, there have been problems with how others deal with you when you were in an interracial relationship..

My wonderment is why do others even give a shit? What? you're taking away from their culture? You live in the freaking USA, it's a mixed culture!! get over it! (that's what I have to say) :rant: /end rant ;)

colour of skin. no different than colour of eyes. there's no fucking difference.

he only barriers i see are that of a common language. English is all i can muster ufortunatly and I'm not a linguist, but i'll give it a go

Mmm.. but blue eyes are soooo :drool:

I agree.. do you accept engrish? :rofl:

I've never had anything personal against interracial relationships.. as long as it's not some douchbag or a bitch with one of my friends, yet interracial or not, it seems people ALWAYS find the fuck ups until they eventually get it right, then THEY fuck up lol.

Me personally, I'm not really for it myself, I mean I'd give it a chance, but oddly by coincidence I just love those pale skin beauties wayyyy too much....

• 1 month later...

I personnally don't think it should make that much of a difference. People world wide need to relize that we're all of one race: The HUMAN race. Too many ppl put too much emphasis on whose the "better" race, when in fact there is no such thing as a 'superior' race. Those who think that are WAY too full of themselves and should be taken out back and shot.

If I was to fall in love with a =perceptibly dark= girl

well, that might be my last klan rally

not like I can get those illiterate motherfuckers to even understand the bible

-look, pork face, jesus was jewish, he killed pigs by driving them off a cliff, and came here

to stop weirdo rabbis from stealing foreskins-

so, if they can't understand that, I guess klan rallies aren't really my thing anyway.

race boundaries aren't clear. Racial CENTERS, are very very easy to spot.

It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of ...... who knows.

fuck it, I want 1000 wives, and castrate these lame motherfuckers.

there, my goals are straightforward enough.

I'm madly in love with a jewish girl, so my klan membership is apparently

worthless now

see, that's the thing, I don't want my kids eating pork, or other filth

I'm convinced that pork causes genetic mutations and general disease.

so, whatever race you are, you can't be a filth eater. and if you get pregnant

you can't feed my child filth. that's it. that's all I ask.

and to never break those convictions.

if the kid gets hungry enough, feed it styrofoam, or wood chips, anything clean

and useless.

or I won't give you laid.

I have dated other races. Not really keeping score or anything like that. I always dated the person not their skin.

I have experienced a certain amount of racism as a result of dating outside my race. Some family pressure (lite) some direct confrontations (not so lite pressure) and got caught in the middle of a mini race riot. Details follow:

Used to work Downtown Detroit (thats where I met her) at Ford Auditorium. Usually nothing unusual happened. But one night someone in central scheduling (does/did such a thing exist?) made a huge error. On the same evening they scheduled a big black tie affair at Ford aud. Next door at Hart Plaza they had the Country HoDown going on (complete with several biker gangs being present). Next door to that in Joe Louis they had Salt n Peppa performing. And in Cobo Hall they had AC/DC. Oh... and the Veterans building even had some event going on. Everything let out all at once.... Things got interesting. Cars got rolled. There was automatic gun fire. They sent us home early (guess they figured we could contribute to the mess). The violence trended towards racial lines pretty quick. And there we were stuck in the mess a mixed couple (black and white). We got noticed... and there was some movement towards our car but traffic let up and we boogied outa there.

Fun stuff.

Got pulled over once by Detroit's finest because they thought I was a John picking up a trick.

So yeah... real fun stuff.

If I was to fall in love with a =perceptibly dark= girl

well, that might be my last klan rally

not like I can get those illiterate motherfuckers to even understand the bible

-look, pork face, jesus was jewish, he killed pigs by driving them off a cliff, and came here

to stop weirdo rabbis from stealing foreskins-

so, if they can't understand that, I guess klan rallies aren't really my thing anyway.

race boundaries aren't clear. Racial CENTERS, are very very easy to spot.

It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of ...... who knows.

fuck it, I want 1000 wives, and castrate these lame motherfuckers.

there, my goals are straightforward enough.

I'm madly in love with a jewish girl, so my klan membership is apparently

worthless now

see, that's the thing, I don't want my kids eating pork, or other filth

I'm convinced that pork causes genetic mutations and general disease.

so, whatever race you are, you can't be a filth eater. and if you get pregnant

you can't feed my child filth. that's it. that's all I ask.

and to never break those convictions.

if the kid gets hungry enough, feed it styrofoam, or wood chips, anything clean

and useless.

or I won't give you laid.

I'm not trying to be unkind here, but... what?? I'm not sure I'm following your point.

Archived