[05/29, Sun] Green Party

Guest MsMaldoror

Guest MsMaldoror

Good point. Do you think pork rinds would go well with absinthe? How about a nice Velveeta dip with those?

The only reason he hasn't gotten back to you is because you didn't mention anything about food in your invitation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point.  Do you think pork rinds would go well with absinthe?  How about a nice Velveeta dip with those?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're asking about certain foods as it pertains to Michael Moore, you better make it an all you can eat buffet.

Guest MsMaldoror

Yes, absente is like absinthe without the wormwood. But, it tastes just as bad as the real thing :confused . If you're going to drink something that tastes like green fire, it might as well be euphoric in nature. Just my opinion... I hope things go well at Mephisto's for the newly-themed night though.

Just in case anyone is interested we have the legal version "Absinthe" at Mephisto's now.

Might not be as fun as the real thing but I hear it still kicks your ass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

To anyone who is interested in coming:

I'd like to meet you before the get-together. I just want an idea of who people are beforehand. I actually know who a number of you are already. But, if I haven't met you yet, please come say "Hello" to me at CC or introduce yourself on DGN or something. Also, though I hate to sound like a stickler, I'd prefer if everyone is at least 21 who wants to partake in the gathering--just being responsible...

Thanks. :happy:

Guest MsMaldoror

Most definitely. It's an open invitation, but I'd still like to know people beforehand.

I'm sure I've met you a few times. Am I invited?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

Granted and I are there most Saturdays, though we're on the dance floor a lot too. I have yet to meet Bella Morte :happy: .

Bella Morte and myself are up at CC on saturday frequently. come chat with us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

I plan to be at CC on Sat., as usual. Look for a shortish woman with shoulder-length red hair and a black and red corset.

Hmmm..I might be interested if I canfind protection for my little ones for the evening..  I'll have to find you at CC this Saturday I guess...  :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I plan to be at CC on Sat., as usual.  Look for a shortish woman with shoulder-length red hair and a black and red corset.

That may or may not describe a lot of people there... I have a good memory for faces. not names. I should be able to find you... Or if you see me... by all means, gimme a friendly body slam or something. :tongue:

Guest MsMaldoror

You're right. Maybe I should just wear a black garbage bag like Troy once suggested.

That may or may not describe a lot of people there...  I have a good memory for faces.  not names.  I should be able to find you...  Or if you see me... by all means, gimme a friendly body slam or something.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

For those of you who have recently asked if the party is still going to happen--YES. But, unfortunately, I don't think Ralph Nader or Michael Moore will be in attendence. But, um, Daevion and Nerdcore will be there among others, so that's almost as good. I'm not going to post my phone number or directions to my apartment online because I'm afraid of those weird stalker-kinda folks out there or people who like to crash green fairy parties. So, PM me, and I'll give you the scoop. Again, it's Sunday, May 29, probably around 8 PM until whenever. I will provide most booze and food. Don't ever say that I'm not generous. But, you can bring stuff too if you want. I'd offer to have a pig roast on my balcony, but I don't know if it would go over well with my neighbors, and I don't eat meat anyway...

Guest MsMaldoror

This is me on July 4, 2002 with some Spanish absinthe. Yep, I was experiencing some mental and emotional fireworks... And, yes, I'm also a natural blond.

Archived