I'm having some health issues and going to have my dad take me to the general practitioner in the morning. (Its 4am Friday right now so in a few hours) Which if things go like they did last time, I'll end up at the hospital for some tests and such. After that either they'll send me home, or keep me for another day for observation and more tests.

So if there are any pressing issues about the board as a whole contact:

Torn Asunder

Phee

Hunhee

or for individual forums, the moderators listed as leading them under the titles.

Thank you very much for all the warm well wishes. It means a lot. :wub: I was worrying about DGN like half the time i was away. The health just took too deep of a downturn and i needed to recover.

It was pretty scary honestly. I need to just take it semi easy for at least a few more days. It took me a bit longer than expected to get back to a tolerable health level.

I'm still not 100% but I'm good enough to operate online. Slowly working through all the DGN "work" stuff, it might be a few days before i get to everything.

Thanks again to the people that expressed concern. I still have to reply to a lot of voice mails / PMs and emails. They are appreciated. :grouphug