Skorts!

I know many people like them, and i have many friends that seem to like them. But, good lord i cannot stand skorts.

Its like: Omg! Lookit that over there! (in the distance a bit) That is hot... *waits a second* aweeeeeee HELL... its just a damn skort! Fooled again!! :shock::crybaby:

Obviously I'm not talking about it from a comfort level.

Being strongly partial to miniskirts, :drool I feel especially cheated by skorts! lol

I'm feeling strangely opinionated today for some reason. *smacks self* :wub:

I know many people like them, and i have many friends that seem to like them. But, good lord i cannot stand skorts.

Its like: Omg! Lookit that over there! (in the distance a bit) That is hot... *waits a second* aweeeeeee HELL... its just a damn skort! Fooled again!! :shock::crybaby:

Obviously I'm not talking about it from a comfort level.

Being strongly partial to miniskirts, :drool I feel especially cheated by skorts! lol

I'm feeling strangely opinionated today for some reason. *smacks self* :wub:

Yay for opinionated Troy!!!

I have to say. I hate them too.

Interesting.

What if they are skorts underneath but look exactly like a mini skirt (in other words, you can not tell unless you tried to gain access, heh).

(Or is it the blocked access that's the whole problem with them)?

Interesting.

What if they are skorts underneath but look exactly like a mini skirt (in other words, you can not tell unless you tried to gain access, heh).

(Or is it the blocked access that's the whole problem with them)?

heh THOSE are the ones he hates more.. *giggles*

I love them! I can sit like a guy, and not have people glaring at me cause I sit like a guy!! :p

I don't have a problem with women who choose to wear skorts.

It's those goddamn flip flops and UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH boots that agrivate me.

im with you on the boots...

but... as a person from the south... i have my own pair of flipflops...(which, the fancier kinds are called thongs, btw) most comfortable shoes i own! now, its the ones that have that little 1/2 inch heal on em, that i hate... who the hell can walk in that? its like ya stepped on a stick, and it got stuck!... but yeah, i pretty much waer my flip-flops year round. As long as my feet don't get wet, i can wear them during the winter.....(my cousin owns a pair in every color ever made, I only have ONE pair!)

now, you wanna talk about skorts! i hate them! i agree that they offer the comfort of shorts, and the cuteness of a skirt... but hell.... i mean, if your are under 10, they are OK.... come on... invest in some really awesome bloomers, already!

(yeah, i like seeing a nice woman ass in thongs, if i happen to accidentally see up a skirt) and ladies? DON'T wear regular panties with tight fitting skirts! invest in some lacy (cuz they are thin) boyshorts or a thong... panty lines are SO tacky, and horrible! and make your butt look funny, if one line is higher up than the other! lol

my opinion: no skorts, stick to mini's or none :p and for the sake of all of us? don't wear something that's gonna make the rest of us wanna come up to you and beg you to pick your wedgie, cuz we can clearly see that you have one! :p

that is all

:rant:

im with you on the boots...

my opinion: no skorts, stick to mini's or none :p and for the sake of all of us? don't wear something that's gonna make the rest of us wanna come up to you and beg you to pick your wedgie, cuz we can clearly see that you have one! :p

that is all

:rant:

YEAH!!! Down with underpants, up with skirts!!!

Troy gets the award for being the first person to make me laugh today!

Aesthetically, I agree, they're not as cute, and neither are the flip-flops or uggs. But is there a rule that we ladies have to be dressed cutely 24/7?

I have a couple that I only wear on hot days when I am just doing errands or hanging out, and I would otherwise be wearing shorts. I wouldn't wear them anywhere dressy.

As for the club, it's all skirts and dresses for me. One time, about a year ago, I wasn't feeling great, and my friends dragged me out to CC when I didn't really want to go. I just threw on a pair of black pants and a tank top, because I didn't feel like going all out like I usually do. I ended up feeling blah and out of place all night.

So now I always wear a dress or skirt, and 95% of the time it's a very short one. Hey, what can I say? I like coyly letting my skirt ride up on the dance floor and letting everyone have a glimpse of my thigh-highs or lacy boyshorts. Why buy sexy lingerie if no one's going to see it?

Wow. Flashbacks to thespiralboard.com :D

Personally, I like the idea of being able to wear something that allows the cuteness of the skirt-look with the comfort & coverage of a short.

But I still don't own any. :D

I own 14 pairs that don't fit me anymore..hehe want some?

I prefer skirts also, but sometimes skorts are more suitably functional (not for Troy's perspective tho!).

And by more functional I am referring to athletics -- biking, tennis, and the like.

I agree with Hunhee too, then you don't have to think about your sitting posture as much. But I find that I tend to sit like I'm wearing a skirt even if I'm in a skort!

Altho - if the skort doesn't fit or lay right -- then the cuteness factor declines drastically.

I have started going thru my clothes as well, and the couple skorts I own -- I think are on their way out.

But is there a rule that we ladies have to be dressed cutely 24/7?

Um....YES

So now I always wear a dress or skirt, and 95% of the time it's a very short one. Hey, what can I say? I like coyly letting my skirt ride up on the dance floor and letting everyone have a glimpse of my thigh-highs or lacy boyshorts. Why buy sexy lingerie if no one's going to see it?

sonofabitch I think I'm going to have to go to city club after all......

If you go to City.. I will make a return.. hahah

Eh the only skorts I like are the ones that are basically a skirt with shorts under it...I can never find a mini skirt my size that I like that is short enough to feel sexy in rather than like wearing a tent, without spending too much. So I like my short little denim mini skort...it looks like a skirt but gives me enough coverage to give me confidence to strut my stuff...or try to at least lol :p

So I agree, I like only the cute ones :p like the one I have lol

I don't like skorts at all.. I'm with Troy on his view of them.. If I'm going to wear a skirt it's going to be a mini or a micro-mini...With exception to my long black ruffled victorian skirt. If I wanted to wear shorts then I would wear shorts... Skorts kinda fall into that annoying category with those damn mini-dresses that girls are wearing over their jeans... Like come on it's a dress... Just rock the dress or give it up..

I thibk my butt looks better in a sjirt. I also prefer a flowy skirt because they make me feel like a princess. I have never worn a skort in my life so i cant say that i like it or i dont like it. I know i love my little summer dresses though. This may sound dorky but i love the skirts and dresses with bows in the back. I think thay are so cute.

I don't like skorts at all.. I'm with Troy on his view of them.. If I'm going to wear a skirt it's going to be a mini or a micro-mini...With exception to my long black ruffled victorian skirt. If I wanted to wear shorts then I would wear shorts... Skorts kinda fall into that annoying category with those damn mini-dresses that girls are wearing over their jeans... Like come on it's a dress... Just rock the dress or give it up..

thats just because Troy has obviously never had the tragic experience of his balls falling out of his skirt.