[04/23, Sat] DGN Night Aftermath

i went and i had fun until one of my men got mad at me, :tear so i left at 2.. :blushing ....and that was majorly, i dont know what i was looking for, but it wasn't good i tell you. :doh ......So then we got into a fight on the car ride home, an di got told yet again that he hated me, :tear and didn't want to be my friend anymore.....so that night wasn't the best....but the plus was i got called cute!! it was totally YAY!! :woot:

so that was my night in a nut shell......other then that i had fun with everyone!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a blast, I'm glad I decided to go after all. I'm sorry for bringing the bad weather with me, first time out in years and it snows.. in April!

I had a great time relaxing with Jarod, Tom, Tripp, ManicQueen, and Meg. There was a few more people, but I'm really bad with names, even board names. It was great meeting everyone else as well, and I'm glad you guys seem to enjoy my nickname more than I had thought you would. :)

I'll probably be skipping next week in lieu of Rasputina, but Meg says I have to dance next time I'm there... so if anyone would like to contribute to my rhythm-in-a-bottle fund, that'd rule.

Guest MsMaldoror

It was a fun night, and I ran into a number of DGNers. I didn't stay for long (left before 2 AM), but I drank, danced, and socialized. It was nice to be able to drink more than usual since I got a room at the Ramada =) .

Well I had an interesting night at CC, nothing like a bit of clarity..but thats beside the point. It was fun seeing all you crazy dgn'rs.

hmm..lets see saw/talked to:

Bella Morte (I think your secrets out, lol)

meg3 ( very cool meeting you and Boo! )

dressedlikeme

mr_smallpaleandscary

darkchylde

crank (beer, so much beer)

J-Rod (or was that your clone?)

tomcat  :clover

Troy Spiral ( nice x on your hand, lol )

dollardave ( was that a dollarsign on your coat? )

wisheshewasdead

dark juggelet

manicqueen

hmm..brain isn't working, sorry if I forgot anyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep thats a dollarsign on me coat

D$D$

Had a blast like usual kewl see'ing ya guys once again :cool I was suppose ta meet a online buddy there but got too occupied *sigh* oh well, maybe next time. I'll do a list of who I saw next time im here, dont have much time right now

Oh hey inside joke for ManicQueen, Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall :wink

LMAO!!

Seen, talked with, spotted...

DarkChylde

Crank

DressedLikeMe

Jarod

Dark Juggalette

MsMaldoror

Meg3

DollarDave

Tripp

Troy

Daevion

Tomcat

Goth Brooks

WishesSheWasDead

Granted

Bella Morte

Mr Smallpaleandscary

Anyone missing?

B~

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup me and gothbitch821

According to my clone, I Interacted with:

Troy, Donnie Darko, DarkChylde, Tripp, ManicQueen, Daevion, Tomcat, Dollardave, Goth Brooks, WishesSheWasDead, DressedLikeMe, Dark_Juggalette, Jinx, granted, MsMaldoror, and Meg3.

I spotted, but was unable to chase down CCGoddess.  Maybe next time.

If my clone forgot anybody, I'm sorry.  I'll beat it out of him later.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry ill slow down next time

I will meg =) 

Hugs rock.  Especially from people that know how to give hugs.  Not them those sickly half-hearted hugs.  A weak hug is like a weak handshake, bleh.    :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to brag or anything :devil mwahahahahah mew my hugs are purrrrrrrfect :cat:

YEAH I WAS THERE I HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME. MET A FEW PEOPLE FROM HERE. TALKED CHATTED AND GOT REALLY DRUNK. BUT HAD A GOOD TIME IS THE KEY THERE.

:clover

Not to brag or anything  :devil  mwahahahahah mew my hugs are purrrrrrrfect  :cat:

Im starting to think neither of you actually exist. I go to CC, half the time someone either tells me you guys are there, or i hear afteward that you were there, yet I never see either of you, nor Gothicbitch....

I think all 3 of you are ghosts or some such. Dont hurt me. >hides

Thanks again sir, err i mean no clue what your talkin about.  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and it's not like you missed out on those ladies because you were in the corner making out with anyone...or anything like that... :wink

Yeah, and it's not like you missed out on those ladies because you were in the corner making out with anyone...or anything like that... :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Troy and Tomcat making out in the corner, who would have thought!!!

:laughing :tongue: :laughing

Guest MsMaldoror

I am sorry I left early. I would have liked to have seen that!

Troy and Tomcat making out in the corner, who would have thought!!!

:laughing  :tongue:  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sorry I left early.  I would have liked to have seen that!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MsMaldoror & Daevion, you both could've waited til next year, and you wouldn't have seen that. Troy had a Girl taking advantage of them. I was unmolested that night. :innocent

I plead the 5th on tomcats comment.

But as for the Tomcat & I comment....No that was Jarod and I making out that you missed out on, he was pissin me off playing hard to get so i had to dance up on him.  :laughing  :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now I did see that ladies & gentleman...now that was pretty fuckin' hot, Troy all Lambata like on a defiant Jarod...LOL :woot: :woot: :woot:

DGN Peeps I met, saw, bumped into..

Troy (Sometimes you are harder to reach then the president. Always great to see you bombarded by all your fans)

WishesSheWasDead (You took a likeing to my buttocks for some odd reason, I love your wacky behavior, keep it up and don't ever change!)

darkjugalette (I go with you or see you there, and everytime I do theres never a dull moment with ya, you are very fun to be around)

DressedlikeMe (I finally got that dance with you, and for that I am forever grateful!)

darkchylde (You are one funny guy. Great all around person. I saw you tear up the dance floor too!)

Tripp (I might take ya up on that tattoo offer.)

TomCat (Nice to meet ya, hope to see you again there next time)

Crank (Same as dark, you have a wide knowledge for music, and your just a cool cat.)

Tabycat (Thanks for the dance. I'm glad I finally got to see and speak with you face to face, i'm sure theres more coat-stuck-in-the-door days that lie ahead for us)

Daevion (I thought you were an interesting character..someone who I will definately make it a point to talk to again.)

ManicQueen (It was a pleasure to meet you as well, I wish ya nothing but the best in raising your evil child.)

I think I covered pretty much everyone that I remember.

DGN Peeps I met, saw, bumped into..

WishesSheWasDead (You took a likeing to my buttocks for some odd reason, I love your wacky behavior, keep it up and don't ever change!)

I think I covered pretty much everyone that I remember.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do like people butts!!i do it to try, and don, and matt......and there are others to come, i just don't want to feel to foward on people......but there are more to come!!!! :whip

Archived