The Rise of Rust

Guest PumpkinPete

Guest PumpkinPete

Rust stood before his children and smiled to himself.

They were beautiful in their ugliness. Were now not indvidiuals fighting who they were, what they were, what they could be.

No.

They were one.

One kind.

One sex.

One skin.

One nation unto themselves.

They were an army, and with every whisper of him, with every scrawl of his name this army would grow.

Would grow until God Itself would quiver before their might.

Their bodies were a living patchwork of pain, as his had been, their eyes wide with shock, what was left of their skin soaked in their own blood, unsure what they were.

But he knew.

He remembered his own painful death and re-birth, remembered how it was suicide that had set him free and had let him become what he was, and too he remember all the pain his mother and those like her in the world had caused.

He had been born into a world of selfishness, pettiness, and hatred.

And it had been this world that had killed him.

But it had been this world that had also helped him to become, as he had helped these children become, and as he would help more to become.

Without their faces, without their names, without their petty vanity, they were re-born.

Their screams were a war cry, their tears the afterbirth of their new forms.

They would make armor of their anger, and weapons of their rage.

"Children, I know you have suffered. I know you have pained. I know you are confused. But I am here to tell you -

Fear no more.

Pain no more.

Be not confused for you are found.

You are home.

You are me.

I am Rust, the Judgment Born of Flesh. I am what you have all prayed for in the night. I am the sword and its wielder. I am the whisper in the dark. Tonight you are One. You are me, as I am you. If you will trust in me, give yourselves to me, then you shall finally be in power of your own mind and body. You flesh was weak but your Wills are strong. With me you will take back what was taken from you. Through me will your pain be meted out to those that have caused it. My children, you were born into a world of dreams. I am come to tell you the dreams are dead, the loves were lies, and the hopes were yolks to keep you enslaved.

No more!

With each hour more come to us, with each day our numbers grow. In time we shall be an army greater than Man or God has ever laid eyes to, and before us they shall quiver. Your parents damned you to a life you never wanted my children. I am here to damn them to a world they could never conceive.

Blood is not enough.

Pain is not enough.

Death is not enough.

This earth we shall purge my children, and in the end, humanity shall fall before us and be but a child before a god.

I am Rust my children, and you, you are Nothing. And together we shall put an end to everything."

And before him the children cheered, their bloodied bodies no longer shaking, the knives and razors held in their hands raised high, their faces, or what was left of them, carved now into smiles.

And Rust smiled to, knowing what it was to be god.

...c...

Guest PumpkinPete

Wow, thanks Sooth.

I looked for your stuff yesterday and couldn't find it to save my life.

I'll check again at work - I am there with the internet and not much to do.

have a great day

chris arrr

Archived