You're welcome, Dave.

I jumpstarted your thread. :-p

You're a sexy bitch!!

Break a leg, DBK!

(pause pause pause....)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Thank you everyone!!

Jadnifer, it's a two dollar cover.

There is no reserved section for DGN...but c'mon...do you really need one?? We take over everything regardless of it being welcomed or not, because we're THAT awesome!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only you weren't One ka-trillion-billion miles away. :(

I'm not one ka-trillion-billion miles away but I don't know where Clinton Twns. is and I don't think it's very close to River Rouge... I'd be there but I'd probably get lost...but I wish you the best of luck. I'd also like to hear how it went!!!!!

YAY!! So many are going to see me bomb and point and laugh at my expense!!

I love you guys!! Haha! :p

Hey deary-dear pookies,

What's the cover charge, if applicable? Two drink minimum or anything like that?

Allllso, atm, I have a very nice professional grade studio camera in my possesion, like the kind they actually tape shows with, that has digital capabilities. Still want me to video record it? I remember you PMing me a while back asking if I could with my other little shitty digi.

Hey deary-dear pookies,

What's the cover charge, if applicable? Two drink minimum or anything like that?

Allllso, atm, I have a very nice professional grade studio camera in my possesion, like the kind they actually tape shows with, that has digital capabilities. Still want me to video record it? I remember you PMing me a while back asking if I could with my other little shitty digi.

DUDE!!! I know that you know how to read. Go back up a couple of posts and you will find that DBK has spoken and said that cover is only 2 bucks. SHEESH!

I want to go but hubby doesn't want me to walk there all by my self & he has to stay home to watch the baby. so if any ladies are able to stop by on the way to the show to pick little ole me up :biggrin: , it would be supper sweet & i will pay for the cover & buy you a drink!

I sooooo wanted to come watch you tonight, DBK, but I can't now. My mom had to go back in the hospital. I hope you rock the sh!t out of the place and leave everyone's tummys hurting from laughing at your set!!!

Hahaha!! Omg...I sucked!! I was like a deer in headlights. I ended up snapping at the drunk to "Shut the fuck up" because he kept fucking me up. Fortunately, everyone thought I was joking, but I wasn't *shrug*

Thank you HH and Cher for taping it! I could definitely use the footage as an example of what NOT to do...

And thanks everyone for coming!! I love you guys!! :grouphug

For everyone that missed it but want to see it, hopefully I'll get it up on youtube here soon...

Hahaha!! Omg...I sucked!! I was like a deer in headlights. I ended up snapping at the drunk to "Shut the fuck up" because he kept fucking me up. Fortunately, everyone thought I was joking, but I wasn't *shrug*

Thank you HH and Cher for taping it! I could definitely use the footage as an example of what NOT to do...

And thanks everyone for coming!! I love you guys!! :grouphug

For everyone that missed it but want to see it, hopefully I'll get it up on youtube here soon...

:D I want to seeeeee it right now!!!!!! :D hahaha

n_n

:laugh:

Archived