Dgn Night @ City Club - March 8th Aftermath

I wasn't going to go out, but my friends, who never go out, decided this was the weekend they were going to come, and I couldn't miss it because it happens so rarely. So I let them drag my broke ass along. I actually had a pretty good time. That was the most sober I've stayed at CC in months, heh. I think I did too much dancing and stomping around in boots, though. I'm sore today.

Great night, got to meet a bunch more DGNers and such. The infamous Troy, ummm yeah wll yeah got to meet the infamous Troy.. Laughts* And not to mention I had great accompaniment.

P.S Got a proper corset lace up by Nienna.... Breathing is unimportant.

Edited by Marmee_Noir

I did my usual ritual of getting there early and chilling out in my car and boring the shit out of people by calling them pre-club time to see if they are going and/or if not just what they have to say and catch up with their lives breifly.

I managed to make it thought the night without getting the headaches and such from all the noise and lights .. yay.

Sightings:

Marmee

EAF

Daevion

Slingerlandstyx

Nienna

Bella Morte

Jinx

Disenchanted (gotta git his ass back posting more)

Tiger Lili

Saechalyn

I know there has got to be more i'm just drawing a blank...

Thanks to everyone for being so nice.

Other than the fact that i forgot the GOD DANG DGN CARDS (and forgot to get the number off the bathroom ad billboard thingies).... *grumble* I Had a good time. :thumbup: Going to make a concerted effort to go more regularly. Just need to keep the drinking down to a minimum, make sure i take my meds and get a shitload of sleep Friday night/Saturday morning. Health wise I'm not sure i can deal with closing the place down and then hanging out for yet another 2 hours afterward anymore unless i wanna be in a coma for 5 days instead of my usual 2-3 afterward heh.

Thanks to slinger in particular for helping pimp out the board.

Also due to conversations with a few different people including hunhee and slinger... I'm thinking i can cut down on the CC ass-kicking if i drink better quality booze? The rot-gut i usually drink probably really is rot-gut. (I've always just assumed its all the same piss or hairspray tasting stuff, just with different labels)

I don't know what to say as far as a report on it lol

Except I did have fun and that I would love to get to go again soon. :)

It was very nice to get to see at least some of you finally.

:D

Any report is better than no report. :thumbsup:

I wasn't going to go out, but my friends, who never go out, decided this was the weekend they were going to come, and I couldn't miss it because it happens so rarely. So I let them drag my broke ass along. I actually had a pretty good time. That was the most sober I've stayed at CC in months, heh. I think I did too much dancing and stomping around in boots, though. I'm sore today.

Yay for friends that never go out.. at least this week. :happydance

Yeah.. the dancing kicked my ass too. What a great night though!

Pretty good night. I was feeling kinda out of sorts due to lack of sleep but I somehow made it thru.

Thats a brave man. Really if im overly tired, i pretty much just cant go. Was good to see ya.

Great night, got to meet a bunch more DGNers and such. The infamous Troy, ummm yeah wll yeah got to meet the infamous Troy.. Laughts*

:grouphug

Yay It was great to see some DGN-ers this past weekend :peanutbutterjellytime: Love you guys!! ^_^

I'm still dying to meet one other person.. maybe in the summer time hehehe.

And yes as I assumed Troy forgot me over the weekend lol.. it's ok I'll get you back :bunny:

Yeah, I was pretty wiped out, too. We left wicked early, and I wasn't complaining. I was too tired, and broke, to be my usual drunk-flirty-self.

It was a fun night. Ms. Faeriebites and myself - who have now married since we were really on DGN last - hadn't been out to CityClub in quite a few months. Looks like there actually cleaned the place up a little bit - the bathrooms even smelled clean for a change!

Strong drink and strong music make for a good Saturday night. Might have to do it again sometime - if just to keep TygerLili out of trouble! :whistle: