Dgn Night@city Club Aftermath March 1st

Though I didn't actually go to CC a friend Emily and I showed up late to the X Ball at the Lab. I heard it was a great night at CC though!

Ran into quite a few DGN's at City Bites though! Can't remember all of you that I saw at the Lab and City Bites. But you know who you are and it makes me happy to see you all!!

Edited by DeadBurgerKing

I was there with Syrin, Azureon, and Wooleybooley. And I dragged damagedangel and her pitcher of beer out on the dance floor a few times. :p We didnt stay long, as all but Wooley are at work this morning...

I went. Got there after last call though. Took a friend who'd never been. It was fun. Didn't see many from the board except Function13. Ran into DBK at City Bites (and I have got to say that his hair looks even better in person!).

Fun time.

me and the ol man went to the x-ball sorry i missed you DBK i thought i saw you but i had to stop torchurein the ol man cause the club isnt really his thing anymore and took him home around 2 had fun thoe played lots of tunes i really like and the show was great!

I went. Got there after last call though. Took a friend who'd never been. It was fun. Didn't see many from the board except Function13. Ran into DBK at City Bites (and I have got to say that his hair looks even better in person!).

Fun time.

of course you got there after we left :p

I enjoyed myself quite well. It was quite lovley meeting Daevion for the first time ^_^.

The Dij's were esentric and I loved their choices.

:thumbsup: Can't wait to go again

Glad to hear that you like the DJs, J9 is a good friend of mine, and her new sidekick, works with another friend of mine. I'll pass along the positive feedback. :)

Yea I got too drunk and don't remember much... :whistle:

We stayed until I would say 3am-ish then went to City Bites where I tried that hamburger with the ice cream on it! Not bad ((when trying it wasted))

I saw you there too!! Sorry we didn't really chat, I couldn't get through to the back table :\

Edited by DeadBurgerKing