Dgn Night @ City Club , Saturday March 8th !

DGN @ City Club, Saturday, March 8th

Come. Join us. Meet us. Hang out. We're not that scary in person, really.

Leland City Club

400 Bagley Street

Downtown Detroit

You enter by going through an unmarked door on the First Street side of the Ramada Hotel building, located at 400 Bagley Street in downtown Detroit. The club is at the top of the stairwell. (see picture in the link above in the DGN calendar entry)

All are welcome. Come meet some of us weirdos.

Saturday nights from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Alcoholic drinks until 2:00 a.m., pop and juices served all night.

Admission is $4

18 and up, 21 to drink with proper ID (no exceptions).

No drugs, weapons, chains or spikes.

Zoomable map to City Club.

MDOT lane closures

(The map isn't quite exact. The Ramada is located within the Bagley, 1st, Cass, Plaza Dr. block.)

In case you don't know the "DGN Corner" is to the right of the bar. Currently theres a table, pillar and white couch there, impossible to miss. Come say hello. If no one is there, stay there, they will show up.

Note:

If your NOT going this isnt the place to post.

If your going (or likely going) to CITY CLUB ON SATURDAY this is where you let us know and we encourage you to do so.

If you want talk about some other club, going to LCC on some other night, some other place or some other subject? Make a new thread, don't post about it in this one.

I'll try to make it. I'd be there most every week if a few situations in my life were different, as it is though there are always mitigating priorities (health and transportation home being key ones) that keep me away more than I'd like. I certianly miss socializing with the DGNers in-person as often as i used to in the past.

Beside just "wanting to go out" the long term health of the DGN community also requires some real-life promotion if it is to survive the shrinkage that all communities suffer daily over time without promotion. Going out to places like CC and promoting DGN is one way that we can all help DGN if we have ever felt the desire to assist in the perpetuation of something we have derived any value from.

One thing i want to remember to check out is the company name on the advertisement signs in the bathrooms, would like to look that up. Guess i could talk to mike as well.

OK so here's the thing. 2 weeks ago at CC I somehow twisted my foot dancing to "Beers, Steers & Queers" in spite to sobriety and combat boots. I'm still in pain!! So everyone needs to come and keep me company since I can't be an antisocial dancing maniac this weekend. OK???

OK so here's the thing. 2 weeks ago at CC I somehow twisted my foot dancing to "Beers, Steers & Queers" in spite to sobriety and combat boots. I'm still in pain!! So everyone needs to come and keep me company since I can't be an antisocial dancing maniac this weekend. OK???

Sounds plan-like, so long as my other plans don't run too late. I'll have to buy you a drink for missing your birthday.

Troy!!! Bring some extra cards if you make it, please, I ran out when I went to Necto last monday. Or send them in the mail again if it's easier, I'll PM you my new addy.

Ah the infamous Troy may be there... I wanna go... Heh problems problems problems.. Can't get any of my friends to head with me so I'd be flying solo.. Don’t know if I'm ready to hit CC by myself. Specially since I only know a few of you wonderful people. And secondly my friends place I crash at that is only 40minutes away, well her mother in-law is up and my room is out of commission so I'd have to stay completely sober to drive there and then drive back home which is about a 2 and a half hour drive:( And plus I'm not talented enough to tight-lace my corset by myself yet.. Hahaha so anyone wanna be my hang out buddy at CC and corset lacer?

Ah the infamous Troy may be there... I wanna go... Heh problems problems problems.. Can't get any of my friends to head with me so I'd be flying solo.. Don’t know if I'm ready to hit CC by myself. Specially since I only know a few of you wonderful people. And secondly my friends place I crash at that is only 40minutes away, well her mother in-law is up and my room is out of commission so I'd have to stay completely sober to drive there and then drive back home which is about a 2 and a half hour drive:( And plus I'm not talented enough to tight-lace my corset by myself yet.. Hahaha so anyone wanna be my hang out buddy at CC and corset lacer?

GAH! I WISH I WASN'T BROKE AND THAT MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T HATE CC! I'm pissed now because not only can I lace a corset in superhuman speed, but I'd be able to provide a place for your drunk ass to crash, and I could be your friend, AND I could introduce you to everyone there because I know most (or a good number) of people on DGN.

If I'm ever going and you see my post in a thread saying "I'm going" then feel free to hit me up if you want.

GAH! I WISH I WASN'T BROKE AND THAT MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T HATE CC! I'm pissed now because not only can I lace a corset in superhuman speed, but I'd be able to provide a place for your drunk ass to crash, and I could be your friend, AND I could introduce you to everyone there because I know most (or a good number) of people on DGN.

If I'm ever going and you see my post in a thread saying "I'm going" then feel free to hit me up if you want.

Awwww thank you for the gesture.. I'll have to take you up on it one of these days.. And my drunk ass... Hahaha this time I'm going to try to stay some what on the sober side of the line.. Hahaha ok who am I kidding I say that every time and every time I end up, well ahem that's a tale for another time.

But anyways YAY I got a ride and a place to crash so YAY.. Hope to meet some more of you guys there tomorrow night.. Oooh and really looking forward to meeting ya Troy..

XOXO Heather

But anyways YAY I got a ride and a place to crash so YAY.. Hope to meet some more of you guys there tomorrow night.. Oooh and really looking forward to meeting ya Troy..

XOXO Heather

:thumbsup: Just look for the way too damn tall guy, complaining about having gained like 15 pounds mulling around somewhere between stage left of the bar, or just yell out "where is that ass hole troy at?" once there are a few people there someone can point me out.

WOOT!!! I can finally say I am going! Me and my friend Curtis (Xarlixal) will be there, if there is not a foot a snow by tomorrow lol *holds breath and crosses fingers*

So I hope a lot of people come, I want to meet as many of you as I can. :)

I'm teh injured so I'm all for hanging out and I'm a good corset lacer!