Oohh, baby - Squirt me!

Fierce Critter

Myth would have it that Sierra Mist spews forth from the breast of the Egyptian Goddess See-yehr-rah Nii-vah-Daa - patroness of lightweights who, rather than go into battle, would stay behind and do menial things like keeping books, folding loincloths, etc.

While Squirt, it is said, is the liquid counterpart to Ambrosia - aka Food of the Gods, making it Liquid of the Gods.

Edited by Fierce Critter

Myth would have it that Sierra Mist spews forth from the breast of the Egyptian Goddess See-yehr-rah Nii-vah-Daa - patroness of lightweights who, rather than go into battle, would stay behind and do menial things like keeping books, folding loincloths, etc.

While Sprite, it is said, is the liquid counterpart to Ambrosia - aka Food of the Gods, making it Liquid of the Gods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OOOHHHH don't let any of your fellow squirters know you said that....

Squirt should be banned and anyonecaught drinking it should get the death penalty like the guy who used $2 bills.

LONG LIVE SIERRA MIST

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SIERRA MIST? :ralph Thanks I wanted to taste my coffee and donuts again.

pffftttt......I expect Squirt to start coming in a pink flavor because anyone who drinks it is a PINKO. 

oh and the squirt down my throat post just made me stop drinking liquids altogether.  Cold turkey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never heard of ruby red?

Edited by Vater Araignee

if you are ever in a resturant/ bar and want cherry pop that they dont have, no matter what kind i.e. pepsi, coke, 7-up, sprite etc......  ask them to add some Grenadine to what ever  normal flavor pop you like and BAM cherry pop!

lilith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

interesting! learn a new tidbit everyday

isn't that what they put in shirley temples?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Correct you are dyno........

you can also use straight cherry juice from the maraschino cherries

I worked for a place called Chevy Colas.... they had real coke in there fountian not the lenards syrup stuff... any how for some reason they could not get Cherry Coke for the fountian so we made our own.......and the rest is history......

lilith

• 6 years later...