Magic 8 Ball

predaking

if it snows anymore... then rains... then gets icy in my backyard... will "stars on ice" appear and do a performance of "finding nemo - on ice"?

not that i want to see adults dressed like fish on ice skates or anything. just want to make sure it won't happen.

*shake shake. crosses fingers.*

if it snows anymore... then rains... then gets icy in my backyard... will "stars on ice" appear and do a performance of "finding nemo - on ice"?

not that i want to see adults dressed like fish on ice skates or anything. just want to make sure it won't happen.

*shake shake. crosses fingers.*

ITS A POSSABILITY, no wait a minute... YES

Will this weekend totally suck in Ohio as Odims and I play Army? That's right 8 ball, we have drill on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

*shakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshake*

NO (you will atleast be able to see the game and for a lil mor fun call your CO PFC all day!)

ONLY AFTER YOU GET MY JAR OF DREAMS YOU THREW IN THE SHARK INFESTED WATERS! :evil:

*dives into the shark infested waters, going after the magick 8 ball's dream in a jar,and hopefully not getting my ass shot off by the select sharks with laser beam attached to their foreheads*

there... :welcome:

Archived