DGN Coffee house...

phee

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I go to the crappy Tim Horton's today by my house and, ya see,

what had happened was..

I ordered a large DARK ROAST COFFEE, two cream, three ssplenda, I go over to the pick up area, where I just so happen to be able to see that the coffee hustler was putting that shit in the microwave! I'm watching not saying nothing waiting to see if she notices me, she looks back, see's me just staring at her like Drew Barrymore in the movie Firestarter does right when she's about to do her firestarting thang and she just poured it out and said.. "I, um, touched you're cup and felt it was cold and so I put it in the microwave..I'll brew a new pot"

Now mind you, not only was she microwaving my coffee, but she was microwaving it after putting milk in it! Stupid ass. 

I said, yea, um, I didn't come here to pay for microwaved coffee! Her response was, "right"..

I'm thinking right what? Bitch wasn't saying right like she was in agreement about my stance until she was busted? 

Dafuq you mean, right"?

Next time, do you're shit RIGHT so you don't have to redo it and make costumer behind me wait. I ended up just saying give me the regular because I didn't want to make people wait.

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

So I go to the crappy Tim Horton's today by my house and, ya see,

what had happened was..

I ordered a large DARK ROAST COFFEE, two cream, three ssplenda, I go over to the pick up area, where I just so happen to be able to see that the coffee hustler was putting that shit in the microwave! I'm watching not saying nothing waiting to see if she notices me, she looks back, see's me just staring at her like Drew Barrymore in the movie Firestarter does right when she's about to do her firestarting thang and she just poured it out and said.. "I, um, touched you're cup and felt it was cold and so I put it in the microwave..I'll brew a new pot"

Now mind you, not only was she microwaving my coffee, but she was microwaving it after putting milk in it! Stupid ass. 

I said, yea, um, I didn't come here to pay for microwaved coffee! Her response was, "right"..

I'm thinking right what? Bitch wasn't saying right like she was in agreement about my stance until she was busted? 

Dafuq you mean, right"?

Next time, do you're shit RIGHT so you don't have to redo it and make costumer behind me wait. I ended up just saying give me the regular because I didn't want to make people wait.

ThaT's why I go to Bigby'S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic