DGN Coffee house...

phee

It's a good thing they didn't name Coffee "Abortions" because think about it... who would want to put cream and sugar in an abortion... that would be crazy.... I am surprised this concept was even brought up.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing convo between my roommates and I. Tom and Timata were upstairs in the kitchen and I was in the basement tearing up some DDR.

Timata: "Hey Cher!"

Cher: "Yeah!"

Timata: "Come here!"

Cher: "Dude, in the middle of a song"

Timata: "This is REAL important!"

*shuts off the system and walks upstairs*

Cher: "Yeah what?"

Timata: "This is a perfect oppotunity to make Tom feel stupid. Who was the, as Tom put it, the 'Skinny black haired goth bitch' that used to hang out with Raven back at Rob's house?"

Cher: "Unless this is a trick question, that was definitely me....?"

Tom: "No it wasn't!"

Thought it was funny sheerly because every 3-5 years everyone stops recognizing me. I have NO idea what causes this odd phenomenon, my theory is that my face, while nice imo, looks like it could belong to many people. Everyone carry on with your day now :tongue:.

Amazing convo between my roommates and I. Tom and Timata were upstairs in the kitchen and I was in the basement tearing up some DDR.

Timata: "Hey Cher!"

Cher: "Yeah!"

Timata: "Come here!"

Cher: "Dude, in the middle of a song"

Timata: "This is REAL important!"

*shuts off the system and walks upstairs*

Cher: "Yeah what?"

Timata: "This is a perfect oppotunity to make Tom feel stupid. Who was the, as Tom put it, the 'Skinny black haired goth bitch' that used to hang out with Raven back at Rob's house?"

Cher: "Unless this is a trick question, that was definitely me....?"

Tom: "No it wasn't!"

Thought it was funny sheerly because every 3-5 years everyone stops recognizing me. I have NO idea what causes this odd phenomenon, my theory is that my face, while nice imo, looks like it could belong to many people. Everyone carry on with your day now :tongue:.

So...Enishi and Timata WERE downstairs...but when I went down there just now they were both GONE. True story. Tim's girly rental car is still outside too....waitaminute. Didn't check if Enishi's car was still here. Maybe when I told him in the other thread that the closest Tim Horton's was at 12 and Van Dyke, they went on a field trip?

I better get some TIMBITS, dammit! :tongue:

So...Enishi and Timata WERE downstairs...but when I went down there just now they were both GONE. True story. Tim's girly rental car is still outside too....waitaminute. Didn't check if Enishi's car was still here. Maybe when I told him in the other thread that the closest Tim Horton's was at 12 and Van Dyke, they went on a field trip?

I better get some TIMBITS, dammit! :tongue:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic