DGN Coffee house...

phee

...the other parts...not so hidden...you see it ALL the time...

Word Rev...and as for those mits, a Polar Bear's paws are bigger around than my head...they're almost like snowshoes. Imagine one of the pimp slapping ya? Yikes! But I digress...polar bears have a chocolate starfish...true. LOL

Word Rev...and as for those mits, a Polar Bear's paws are bigger around than my head...they're almost like snowshoes. Imagine one of the pimp slapping ya? Yikes! But I digress...polar bears have a chocolate starfish...true. LOL

:rofl:

"chocolate starfish" :rofl:

...& yeah..."LIKE SNOWSHOES"...I think they were the proto-type... :rolleyes:

Coffee > Sand

AMEN BROTHER! Unless it's coffee-flavored sand, then you would catch Chernobyl at the beach more often, since I hate beaches in the first place because of the sand.

Well, the sand, water, and sun. I love the fish. And what I mean by "I love the fish" means I love to hook worms multiple times through their inferior annelid bodies and dangle them into the water so that the fish think they're getting a free meal, but the irony is on them...for I am the one getting a free meal.

Damnit, Phee, now I want to go fishing and it's winter so I can't. I hate you!!.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic