DGN Coffee house...

phee

Nope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, I tried, but that's all that's wrong with my car. My electric start problem fixed itself when it got cold again.

...unless you want to count that that damn stupid little freaking tiny ass tire is still stuck in the back.

Edited by rayne

Ok ...so when you are trying to be nice to a person you've been 'bed buddies' with and they keep resisting your invitations for friendship...but not necessarily for sex...WTF it that?

I'm trying to be a nice friend and shit and I'm getting the big slam every time. Ok so...my feelinz r sore now and I'm gonna go pout and have a cocktail. Fuck it. You can only do so damn much.

Ok ...so when you are trying to be nice to a person you've been 'bed buddies' with and they keep resisting your invitations for friendship...but not necessarily for sex...WTF it that?

I'm trying to be a nice friend and shit and I'm getting the big slam every time. Ok so...my feelinz r sore now and I'm gonna go pout and have a cocktail. Fuck it. You can only do so damn much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing much you can do unless you want to write them off completely.

It sucks, I know...I've been there.

I jinxed myself...go ahead and laugh! :laughing I am.

My electric start was working just fine until tonight. Now it won't stay on again.

That huge giant fusey thing attached to my battery under the hood is kind of melty looking though....damn me for not knowing anything about electrical thingys.

I just don't want to look like a face in a crowd ya know?

I loved black when I did that. It was really hot to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know exactly what you mean. I've only come into contact with a couple people with the same colour of red as my hair is.

But I'm thinking I'm not liking this red and black, and will probably go back to red this weekend.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic