• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

birthrate, death-rate, infant death, miscarriages, war, natural disasters, epidemics

6.6 billion people

Only 65% are in the breading age category. Ages 14-65

I don't know the exact formula you would have to use, but it would have to take at least all of those variables above into account. Most likely that list is too short.

My gut tells me that it's if not mathematically impossible, it's so improbable that it would never happen.

Unless it comes out to be a million in chance. Those happen 9 out of 10 times.

Wow.. you're asking for the stars to blink out the moon. Sorry Jad, I love ya, but that's way WAY more than one person can do, no one person (not one that will lead the US) would ever have the power or authority to do something as drastic as it would take for our country to get enlign with what would be good for us. We are heading toward critical mass (predicted or not).

Your "we need to get a president in there that knows what he's doing" well I don't know about you, but it takes a while after I start a new job to figure out the ins and outs, can you imagine running a whole country? It takes longer than four years for someone to affect change, it's not going to happen overnight, and by that time, guess what? we're going to revote, and get some other jackass who doesn't know what they're doing into the white house. That's how it's always been. We never know if a president is any good in his term, sometimes even in his lifetime. We never really know it till 20-30 years later, and by that time, we can't get the poor bastard back.

I feel sorry for whoever becomes our next president. Our country is in a state that it will take a miracle for things to clear up, and I don't know about you, but my magic wand stopped working when I cross that threshold into adulthood. *sighs*

I totally see what you are saying. I should have worded it as we need to get someone competent in office. I don't think that Bush was best for the job and he made some bad decisions that it will take the new guy time to fix it it's even possible. I would not expect them to fix all of our problems over night by any means. I just hope that they are able to do something to move things closer to getting to the end of the war and all this mess.

Archived