Wanted- A Hot Goth Girl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck man!

One thing is because these goth girls are so great, theydon't stay single long.

Whoever you find, just make sure they're not seeing anyone.

I ask Bean if she's seeing someone, all the time.

She usually tells me "no."

you are a dingbat

:nut:kiss

I'm not going to lie to you, Mstrbeau is a very sexy guy AND a helluva dancer, but he's thin and, well, he's male too.

And besides, he's a playa.

UIt's been 2 1/2 years, and I'm still waiting for him to call back :crybaby:

Yes, from what I hear it's always the same "oh I'll call you" but then you just see the guy around on DGN and he doesn't even mention it like it never happened. I mean, can you say awkward? Predaking, you may be lured in by Marc's bald-is-beautifulness, but do not let him fool you, he's not as faithful as he looks even though he plays the whole innocent "oh, who...cute little me? *puppy eyes*" game.

:rofl: Sexy, bald men can get away with this behavior. Didn't you read the fine print? :rofl:

Good luck in your endeavor, Predaking! And keep in mind that even if you don't make a love connection, you will probably meet some great new friends.

Weird to see more people posting that are "taken" than single women who aren't. Whats up with that? Maybe you could find the right ones by asking them if they know who the Transformers were/are. I know a good woman would know who they are and maybe even played with them! Now that would rule >: )

Weird to see more people posting that are "taken" than single women who aren't. Whats up with that? Maybe you could find the right ones by asking them if they know who the Transformers were/are. I know a good woman would know who they are and maybe even played with them! Now that would rule >: )

LOL, good im not the only one who noticed! i just didnt want to say anything. That would be cool to find a girl who did the transformer thing (and not just because of the movie) but ive come to find most of the hot nerdy girls are all taken

ok going out on a limb, so who knows what about our sexy Asian mod?

I'm thinkin she does.

I'd go and ask her.

I always find talking to the person is helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------

Another tidbit, be an observer.

I'm such a long poster, that people wouldn't guess I don't always have my head up my ass.

I could tell you off the top of my head several single women on here, just from reading their posts, a few that even fit your profile. (I'm not telling either--I'll leave that up to you.)

I've always found the best way to find people is:

1. to be straightforward about yourself and

2. take an interest in them.

----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't mean to fall in love with Bean. I was hurting from another DGN breakup, and took solace in her poetry.

My comments about her poetry, led to PMs, which led to a phone number AND

Since my ex used to throw me out some evenings,

and Bean stayed up late, I'd have late night conversations with her, which led to a friendship, which led

to a relationship, which led to an engagement.

---------------------------------------------------------

PS

Cautionary tale--- (This doesn't describe you in the least, by the way)

I just thought I'd add this extra tidbit as a PSA to anyone else reading,

who may ALSO be looking for their goth g-ddess)

One way NOT to get into a relationship:

A Spend half your time talking about how you're the biggest loser on the planet

B Spend the other half making leering inappropriate comments about DGN women and then

posting risqué pictures of your underage family members

I can guarantee you that's never worked.

----------------------------------------------------

Again, good luck, man.

Cautionary tale--- (This doesn't describe you in the least, by the way)

I just thought I'd add this extra tidbit as a PSA to anyone else reading,

who may ALSO be looking for their goth g-ddess)

One way NOT to get into a relationship:

A Spend half your time talking about how you're the biggest loser on the planet

B Spend the other half making leering inappropriate comments about DGN women and then

posting risqué pictures of your underage family members

I can guarantee you that's never worked.

----------------------------------------------------

Again, good luck, man.

This made me chortle heartily.

You said it, Penthesilea!

...did....did you just call me...?

Nevermind.

You are quite the odd one my friend :laugh: You remember the craziest little details and things from days so LOOOONG ago. Not that I mind that you called me Penthesilea, I just think you're odd is all :tongue: But you probably already knew that.

ok going out on a limb, so who knows what about our sexy asian mod?

I can tell you that she's Asian and also a mod, anything after that could get me killed for saying too much :tongue::wink:

I'm not supposed to tell you that she's secretly Lucy Liu, in turn secretly making CandyQuakenbush = Cameron Diaz, nor should I tell you that I'm Drew Barrymore.

Troy is not Charlie either, so everything you're heard is false.

But Odims is definately Bosley.

SHIT...I fucked up and let the secret leak again! *sigh...* That's what I get for being shitty yet cute all in the same double post deleting, crime fighting, card passer-outering, long island drinking, sexy yet deadly DGN moderating recruiter of the night. (i.e. Drew Barrymore, if she were cyber-goth and had a DGN account...)

...did....did you just call me...?

Nevermind.

You are quite the odd one my friend :laugh: You remember the craziest little details and things from days so LOOOONG ago. Not that I mind that you called me Penthesilea, I just think you're odd is all :tongue: But you probably already knew that.

He pretty much called you an amazon queen :) I thought it a nice compliment :)

ok, so im calling out hunhee!

I saw her on NYE and she looked sexy as hell, last night was even better!!

Thats the kind of goth girl i'm lookiing for!

She is way to cute! :wink

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not available for reasons, I will not discuss in public.

I know all the transformers, from the olden days and yes, I played with my brother's optimus prime and megatron (who really was a gun and not the stupid crap he was in the movie) And please we all know bumblebee was NOT a camero.

ok going out on a limb, so who knows what about our sexy asian mod?

I know about me. AND if you want to be my friend that'd be great, just ask me about me in a PM not in public. I try to keep my private stuff fairly private.

I can tell you that she's Asian and also a mod, anything after that could get me killed for saying too much :tongue::wink:

I'm not supposed to tell you that she's secretly Lucy Liu, in turn secretly making CandyQuakenbush = Cameron Diaz, nor should I tell you that I'm Drew Barrymore.

Troy is not Charlie either, so everything you're heard is false.

But Odims is definately Bosley.

SHIT...I fucked up and let the secret leak again! *sigh...* That's what I get for being shitty yet cute all in the same double post deleting, crime fighting, card passer-outering, long island drinking, sexy yet deadly DGN moderating recruiter of the night. (i.e. Drew Barrymore, if she were cyber-goth and had a DGN account...)

That's just great Cher, you're now being replaced by the evil Charlie's Angel: Demi Moore.. *giggles*

He pretty much called you an amazon queen :) I thought it a nice compliment :)

A) I'm impressed that you found that out so quickly, unless you knew it off hand which is more impressive. She was the last amazon queen, actually, and was killed at the hands of a man who fell in love with her the moment he was killing her in war (but it was obviously too late).

B) I know this off hand because Penthesilea was my original DGN screenname, I had it maybe 4-6 months and then asked Troy to make me into Chernobyl (a costly surgical operation, good thing he's a professional!). This happened waaaaaaaay before you came on DGN.

I called The Eternal weird for A) Remembering such a minute detail and B) Bringing it up very randomly and in a very odd instance to do so.

I changed it from Penthesilea to Chernobyl because it's easier to say Chernobyl (also easier to spell, even though most of you peeps are now calling me Cher or Cherny) and I figured Chernobyl was obsolete enough for most people our age to not know about. Believe it or not, I was right about that, most people have no clue was Chernobyl means (that I've spoken with) unless they were alive when it happened. I associate more with Chernobyl also, because it's very VERY near and dear to my heart, favorite place in the world outside of Detroit. Also, aside from biology, radiation is where most of my scientific knowledge lies, I'm both fascinated and afraid of it, and green, yellow, and black are among my fav. color combinations.

So Chernobyl won and Penthesilea disappeared, only to become a DGN myth and fade into urban legend.

...and I figured Chernobyl was obsolete enough for most people our age to not know about. Believe it or not, I was right about that, most people have no clue was Chernobyl means (that I've spoken with) unless they were alive when it happened.

For my own sanity's sake, I shall refuse to believe this.

For my own sanity's sake, I shall refuse to believe this.

I'd love to not believe it either, but being the one with the name I can say first handedly that maybe 7-8 out of 10 people our age have no fucking clue. They always think that I just pulled some pretty-yet-Ukrainian sounding name out of my asshole and started going by it.

The sadder part is that many times they're people who are into "politics" and stuff like that...you'd think they would know.

A) I'm impressed that you found that out so quickly, unless you knew it off hand which is more impressive. She was the last amazon queen, actually, and was killed at the hands of a man who fell in love with her the moment he was killing her in war (but it was obviously too late).

B) I know this off hand because Penthesilea was my original DGN screenname, I had it maybe 4-6 months and then asked Troy to make me into Chernobyl (a costly surgical operation, good thing he's a professional!). This happened waaaaaaaay before you came on DGN.

I called The Eternal weird for A) Remembering such a minute detail and B) Bringing it up very randomly and in a very odd instance to do so.

I changed it from Penthesilea to Chernobyl because it's easier to say Chernobyl (also easier to spell, even though most of you peeps are now calling me Cher or Cherny) and I figured Chernobyl was obsolete enough for most people our age to not know about. Believe it or not, I was right about that, most people have no clue was Chernobyl means (that I've spoken with) unless they were alive when it happened. I associate more with Chernobyl also, because it's very VERY near and dear to my heart, favorite place in the world outside of Detroit. Also, aside from biology, radiation is where most of my scientific knowledge lies, I'm both fascinated and afraid of it, and green, yellow, and black are among my fav. color combinations.

So Chernobyl won and Penthesilea disappeared, only to become a DGN myth and fade into urban legend.

Oh please don't be impressed by me, myth=old defunked religions, my specialty, remember? and I did not know about this history of your name on the board, cool :)

The Eternal is amazing and intuitive and extremely intelligent in his own right. Bean is a lucky girl :)

I am not surprised that people younger than Chernobyl don't know about it, but it's a shame. Ask a young person where Iowa is and they wouldn't be able to pick it out in a map, including some people who live in Iowa. *shakes head*

Archived