We Are All Beautiful

Then e-mail me, IM me, there are other ways to contact me besides a PM. The ability to switch the feature off exists for a reason.

Previous post edited.

No. Board policy is PM. You turned it off, which means you either want it public, or not at all. We should not have to bend to every member's wish and will about how to contact them. PM's are there for a reason.

End of discussion, any further posts about this clearly off topic issue will be deleted and disciplinary actions will be taken.

I'm beautiful because... er... well... I got nothing.

Oh please oh please someone tell me why I'm beautiful :ralph

Odims is beautiful because he cared enough to serve our country.

Odims is beautiful because he has good taste in women.

Being a generally nice guy to talk to and I surmise fun guy to hang out with makes Odims beautiful. :)

I am Beautiful because on sat. night while standing in line at the store the pretty little 20 something in line in front of me turned around, looked me up and down and mnade this comment (I was wearing a black T-shirt that said "The Big 40") "Your 40?" and repsonded "Yes". she then said "Wow, you look pretty damn good for 40... I sure would like to see 40 on me." and then gave me a wink....

I am beautiful because I will go to any length at all for anyone I love.

I am beautiful because I will tell you what I really think, and then hug you tite and sit you at my table

I am beautiful because I was once something else

I am beautiful because I am loyal

I am beautiful because I have been there, twice

I am beautiful because you can break me with a smile, but never with a fist

I am beautiful because I cried at the trailer for the new movie about the Loch Ness Monster.

The Water Horse

Because he's sooooo cute, and you just know that sometime during the film, something horrible is going to happen, and he's going to be in danger, and you're gonna have to be sad.

Just like in Edward Scissorhands when the van drives up. Hate everything that happens after that point in the film.