Songs That Sound Good,while...

Hellion

Name some tunes from your favorite band,bands that sound awesme,afterhaveing a few too many drinks or after smoking some weed,1. Angel of Death,Slayer2.Walk,Pantera3.Am I Evil,old school Metallica4.March of the Pigs,NIN5.Preacher Man, Fields of the Nephilim6.I ran A.F.O.S.7"Touch Of Evil,Judas Priest8.This Corrosion,Sisters of Mercytoo many to name,LOL!

Well when I'm drunk usually anything they play at CC or Luna all of a sudden becomes "my song" and I have to dance to it.

As an inside joke between myself and my preppy best friend, Lisa *sigh* Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back :laugh: I've had to go to the Locker Room and Tiki Bob's a few times with her and let's just say I've gotten drunk and danced to some songs I'm not particularily proud of :laugh:

Name some tunes from your favorite band,bands that sound awesme,afterhaveing a few too many drinks or after smoking some weed,1. Angel of Death,Slayer2.Walk,Pantera3.Am I Evil,old school Metallica4.March of the Pigs,NIN5.Preacher Man, Fields of the Nephilim6.I ran A.F.O.S.7"Touch Of Evil,Judas Priest8.This Corrosion,Sisters of Mercytoo many to name,LOL!

This is what you always listen to.

VNV gets better the more I drink.

Combichrist is excellent under the influence of a sledgehammer to the skull.

Well put sir.

Low plateau DXM trips was always the best drug for music euphoria imo, and Manson and Tool sounded completely fucking amazing while on it. I quit DXM and smoking, only Manson song I like sober is Coma White, lol.

I say Tool and Trance/Ebm is the way to go if your drunk/sleep deprived.

From what I recall...

Albums:

In the Court of the Crimson King -- King Crimson

The Madcap Laughs and Opel -- Syd Barrett

Roxy Music -- Roxy Music

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme -- Simon and Garfunkel

Harvest -- Neil Young

Nashville Skyline -- Bob Dylan

Radioactivity (and pretty much all earlier albums) -- Kraftwerk

Kid A -- Radiohead

Heaven Up Here -- Echo & the Bunnymen

Disintegration -- The Cure

Treasure -- Cocteau Twins

Psychocandy -- The Jesus and Mary Chain

Ege Bamyasi -- Can

Songs:

"Everything Means Nothing to Me" by Elliott Smith. I am not kidding, it will do wonderful things to your brain.

"Careful" by Sebadoh. The guitar and bass continually swap places.

"Lady Stardust" by David Bowie

"Singing Rule Britannia (While the Walls Close In)" by the Chameleons

From what I recall...

Albums:

In the Court of the Crimson King -- King Crimson

The Madcap Laughs and Opel -- Syd Barrett

Roxy Music -- Roxy Music

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme -- Simon and Garfunkel

Harvest -- Neil Young

Nashville Skyline -- Bob Dylan

Radioactivity (and pretty much all earlier albums) -- Kraftwerk

Kid A -- Radiohead

Heaven Up Here -- Echo & the Bunnymen

Disintegration -- The Cure

Treasure -- Cocteau Twins

Psychocandy -- The Jesus and Mary Chain

Ege Bamyasi -- Can

Songs:

"Everything Means Nothing to Me" by Elliott Smith. I am not kidding, it will do wonderful things to your brain.

"Careful" by Sebadoh. The guitar and bass continually swap places.

"Lady Stardust" by David Bowie

"Singing Rule Britannia (While the Walls Close In)" by the Chameleons

F^%$ed up or not,

I just want to say you have amazing f%$#ing musical taste.

I was going to state the same thing.. but I think we went over this at Necto. Whether I was drunk or not, I remember. Haha.

Wait, which time at Necto? Like, two days ago Necto or last week Necto? We probably talked about it both times. Because it's THAT good.

I just think you're gloating for being able to remember things while intoxicated!

Damnit Chernobyl!!!! You need to stop telling my secrets!!

Ya know I never thought of this but MMM BOP!! by Hanson would be awesome to listen to while intoxicated!

Nooo it'd probably be better on weed, because that song makes you wanna frolick and hug kittens and since weed makes you happy it would probably be a better fit. Not a good drunk song, because you can't dance to it...well then wait, you could sing it. Singing is way better when you're drunk and I still know the words to that song (...*sigh* yes as shocking as it may seem, at one point in my life I was an 11 year old girl and had to listen to that stuff because I thought it was the only music in the world. So sue me :tongue: ) Mmmbop is now classified as an either/or song :laugh: Drunk, high, OR crunk works.

Wait, which time at Necto? Like, two days ago Necto or last week Necto? We probably talked about it both times. Because it's THAT good.

I just think you're gloating for being able to remember things while intoxicated!

Um probably both and I was sober this Monday! Totally stone sober. You can't catch me on that.

At least I don't share cloves with creepy men! Ahaha. :whistle:

Um probably both and I was sober this Monday! Totally stone sober. You can't catch me on that.

I was also not drunk (this Monday). But my memory is crap at all times.

At least I don't share cloves with creepy men! Ahaha. :whistle:

Oh my god, don't remind me. He was more *high* than creepy, I think (or perhaps creepy because he was high) but still.... I really wanted a damned clove, though, and he tricked me -- it was supposed to be all mine!

Archived