Sell That Old Gold!

Steven

Ola spooky kids.

short and sweet: Lola is hosting a gold party at the Chez Steven in the near future.

Gold is moving up in value - but you either sell to private parties or the good old pawnbrokers who tend to butt boof you hard and deep.

there will be a private buyer at her shindig (at our house) who pays CASH on the spot. She pays top coin. Our friend went to the pawnshop last week with some old necklaces - they offerred her 100 bucks top. She went to this same buyer and got $140.00. Just goes to show you how much thigns get marked up.

OK so were having a Gold selling aprty - Nothing special going on - just a private buyer who wants your old Gold rings, necklaces, trinkets, whatever, pull out Gramma's gold tooth if ya wanna.

All you do is walk in, show the buyer your goods, get cash, go home. No presentations, NO BUYING OF ANYTHING ON YOUR PART no candles, doo hickies, christmas shit, etc etc.

if you need extra coin and you've got old stuff your not attatched to - send me a PM and I'll give you the date and our home address and number.

i wouldnt sell my gold personally... if our economy ever collapsed (and im one of the most paranoid mofos about that happining) our cash would be as it is.. unbacked and worthless

thats also why belive so many world banks are stocking up on it

thats why im stingy about getting rid of my gold

even tho its an ugly ass color

ok Spooks I just got word from the Lola that she needs your official RSVP by this Thursday the 28th ifn yer wanting to sell your old gold to the buyer at her shindig next week. So if you need that extra Xmas cha ching send me a PM to let me know or shoot me an email at:

donthurtmuch@yahoo.com

Steven

No gold here.

Lots of silver, though. She buying that?

Sorry Love....the market is currently for Gold....its not even Lola who is buying, its a buyer we know whos doing it at our house. But I would love to have you and Jon come over and play balderdash sometime....

Sorry Love....the market is currently for Gold....its not even Lola who is buying, its a buyer we know whos doing it at our house. But I would love to have you and Jon come over and play balderdash sometime....

I'm telling everybody the same thing.

After the holidays.

Then, I expect my social calendar to be busier than it has ever been my entire life. Nay, DEMAND it be filled.

Archived