Dating.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

onyx is right, but what about those who are fine/great/ok with being single, but long to share life with another? i think many people fall into this category, and it was with that in mind that i agreed with the 'finding decent people who are real" post...  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm actively trying to dispell that that is a myth... :confused

I just find that dating becomes a bigger pain in the ass the older I get...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, dating in my late teens & early 20s was MUCH more fun...less hassles/expectations/drama...besides I was buff & a total babe magnet.

Its hard to find decent people that are real.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't find this difficult at all. What I find is it is hard to find decent people that are real - that I like AND that like me. The world is full of plenty REAL, GOOD, DECENT people, just not many that you will click with....but then isn't that always the problem?

I don't find this difficult at all.  What I find is it is hard to find decent people that are real - that I like AND that like me.  The world is full of plenty REAL, GOOD, DECENT people, just not many that you will click with....but then isn't that always the problem?

sorry - thought that was implied... :erm :whistling

I am of ofcourse not even looking for a partner and people annoy me. It amazes me how many people are so dumb and ignorant and just on the surface. Maybe its the area....i dunno....lol...but I find it hard to meet even people I like and enjoy being around just as friends! =(

Warning- Don't move to Flint!...hehe

I am of ofcourse not even looking for a partner and people annoy me.  It amazes me how many people are so dumb and ignorant and just on the surface.  Maybe its the area....i dunno....lol...but I find it hard to meet even people I like and enjoy being around just as friends! =(

Warning- Don't move to Flint!...hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flint is a blight on the landscape. After visiting the place a few times I realized that hell does indeed exist on earth.

Guest MsMaldoror

It's hard for almost anyone over 30 to keep extra weight off =( . My metabolism has been continually slowing down since I was 27.

However, I think that many people become more comfortable with themselves as they get older. A body is just a body, and we can always change our weight...

Yea it's tough for a lot of guys to keep the fat down after 30. Though I'm doing just fine being slim.  :cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived