Local Models Wanted

I don't do nudes... ;)

Would also depend on when, where, what. Logistical stuff mainly. I have Medieval as well as Victorian / cyber / punk goth style stuff, and corsets.

Nudity is not required. You can look through my photo albums on my Myspace Page and see some of my work. I am a TFP photogrpaher, which mean I work on a "Time For Prints" basis. I shoot your set(s) and in return you get a full package of the prints (digital or standard). When and where can be decided by you, or both of us, depending on what you would like to do. Michigan is full of great locations, so it all depends on what scenario or personality your are trying to portray in your shoot.

Hmm...didn't we already have a topic like this? I would be so down it would be crazy. I could give rides, help organize, set up, etc, just let Chernobyl know!

I think it should be like an actual event, we can post a shoot place (where we're doing the shots) and tell whoever is interested to attend at such and such time and it could be like a photography party or something.

Any input from anyone else? As I've stated, I'd really like to see this happen, but so far every has been just talk and no action about it.

Hmm...didn't we already have a topic like this? I would be so down it would be crazy. I could give rides, help organize, set up, etc, just let Chernobyl know!

I think it should be like an actual event, we can post a shoot place (where we're doing the shots) and tell whoever is interested to attend at such and such time and it could be like a photography party or something.

Any input from anyone else? As I've stated, I'd really like to see this happen, but so far every has been just talk and no action about it.

Thats an awesome idea.. let's do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived