• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am a stay at home mom of 3 and have not worked it about 3 years.

sometimes i think i should be working - for the extra money and cuz being at home all the time tends to drive me nuts ;)

but at the same time i don't want anyone other than me to take care of my kids so i will do this at least as long as i feel uncomfortable with my 2 youngest being with someone that is not me or my husband.

I've sold my soul and my body to a fat Italian who holds birthday parties in his greasy little bistro. He hires me out for professional assassinations. I can only afford to drink milk. And somehow, I've developed a weird, pseudo-pedophilic relationship with Natalie Portman. How very wrong.

Oh, wait, I just turned off the TV. I work as a computer operator.

I'm an environmental scientist, not a mad scientist as I'm often made out to be. I work for a consulting firm and we're saving the planet (a wee lil bit every day)...one property at a time. I love my work, it's challenging, rewarding, and pays fairly well. I get to do a variety of things, travel, and yell at stupid people on a daily basis, so it has it's rewards for sure.

I arm the stupid people for a living.

I sell swords and daggers in a little booth at Gibralter Trade Center North. Otherwise known as Mount Clemens Insane Asylum. I'm the sanest one there and that's saying a lot. Otherwise I'm off to look for that REALLY old man with LOTS of money so I don't have to work a day after our marriage and his subsequent death. yay.

I sell things on eBay on a full-time basis.

I like doing it. It's hella better than any corporate job. Though I hate some of the crappier things like insane customers, etc.

I'd rather be singing for my supper. I'll be looking into doing commercial work and the such once we return to Michigan.

My husband builds security turnstiles/revolving doors. He'd rather do something with his wood working, carving, etc.

We'd both love to work with animals somehow.

I'm basically a pimp, I have all my girls making dady some cash. I sit on my throne of evil getting fed grapes all day. I pretty much can't move cause I look like jabba the hut now, damn my slothfulness. I have my slave girls running around like chickens with thier heads cut off fullfilling all my greedy ass needs. I also sell my "magical rocks of happiness" out the back window for a little sport cash. Anyone who tries to cheat me gets fed to my pet lion, Beezlebub. I figure the loss is worth since I gotta keep him well fed or he gets mean.

:woot:

Well for now i am a waitress and i hate it, I would rather be behind the bartender but for now i have to take what i can get.

I want to go back to school, for the most part i want to do something in the culinary arts program, i want a degree in business as i would really love to own my own resturant/club.

I used to be told all the time i should be a lawyer, my mom would allways tell me my arguing skills remined her of a few she knew. I have in the past when my mind was clear taken care of all my legal work and i ave allways had a smooth sail. The one tiem i did hire a lwayer i got screwed over big time. ( my mom passed and i just thought i would not be able to handle it proplerly) Although i never really had any intrest in it, i have as of late been pondering the benefits of all that knowledge. I have also been pondering the power it would give me to help those who really need it. HMPH maybe someday!

Lestat: well right now he is doing any sort of odd/side job he can. His main professions have been carpentary (he enjoys this), MAchine rebuild repiar (he enjoys this but hate being couped in shop all day) and electrician he loves this last one and he finally got his baby toe in the door (with side jobs) and another electrician signed his apprenticeship papers, its a very small fisrt step but he is more then gratful for it, it give him the opprotunity to actually gain steady employment with a secure company.

I work at a call center for a bank doing customer service. I hate it. I have a degree in graphic design, and am working on a masters in business.. I WANT to be an art director or a manager in HR or something. Anything that dosn't involve repeating myself all day... every day... to morons.

i'm a stunt-double in the adult film industry...  :ermm:  :laughing:  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Torn, are you that one guy, with the mole...next to a lil flower & iron cross tattoo??? I've seen your work, if that's the case...LOL

I work at a call center for a bank doing customer service. I hate it.  I have a degree in graphic design, and am working on a masters in business.. I WANT to be an art director or a manager in HR or something. Anything that dosn't involve repeating myself all day... every day... to morons.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Regardless of your next job, I hope it's closer to the D. We need you to hang out more often. I promise not to make you repeat yourself either!! :grin:

Archived