Thing 1 is about to date a MAJOR player. Rich, handsome...successful....has had sex with 3 people in the elevator at work on break.

She thinks she is being smart trying to keep it as friends, by denying herself love she won't get hurt....wonder where she learned that from.... :wacko:

This approach has not worked before. She has only dated one guy and he stalked and all kinds of wierd shit....and one girl who did the same and both she tried to keep from getting too serious with.

I know there is nothing I can do and she has to live her own life but heart boo boos hurt so much worse than skinned knee's.

Maybe I should get her a suit of armour for her heart and a case of condoms. Although I doubt he uses them with the knowlege I have of the elevator trists.

Long late night phone conversations and all.......yah I worry.

:hope:

Thing 1 is about to date a MAJOR player. Rich, handsome...successful....has had sex with 3 people in the elevator at work on break.

She thinks she is being smart trying to keep it as friends, by denying herself love she won't get hurt....wonder where she learned that from.... :wacko:

This approach has not worked before. She has only dated one guy and he stalked and all kinds of wierd shit....and one girl who did the same and both she tried to keep from getting too serious with.

I know there is nothing I can do and she has to live her own life but heart boo boos hurt so much worse than skinned knee's.

Maybe I should get her a suit of armour for her heart and a case of condoms. Although I doubt he uses them with the knowlege I have of the elevator trists.

Long late night phone conversations and all.......yah I worry.

:hope:

yikes.

it sucks watching friends make mistakes, i know.

Yikes.

If she's not using condoms with this guy she has way more to worry about than a skinned knee.

She should realize that she's literally trusting him with her life. (doesn't sound like somene I'd want my daughter trusting either.)

Well they have not done it YET...at 15 I used to guide them, well more or less rule them sorry to say it had to be done. That girl that had a crush on her, her first bi experience made her not want to EVER do that again. The girl showed up over here crying and talking gibberish so I sent her home and called her mom and told her not to let her come over anymore and forbid her to see her anymore...and the nut ended up in an institution for awhile.

But now that she is 18 I am going to trust I raised and taught her well enough and let her go out and make some mistakes and as long as it is not costly or yah life threating or interferres with school or work then I wont say anything. She says she uses condoms and she must because she knows the colors they come in and I had only bought her one clear pack a long time ago.....just.....sometimes people get talked into things when their hearts are all tangled up in darkness.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! She has decided to keep it as friends.

Momma didn't raise no fool lol

(now If I could just remember what I taught her myself lol)

However I am still watching a close bud walk into the same kinda crap I do.....the train wreck thing....

...and I hate to say it but its kinda funny cause said person knows better so what can you do but sit by and laugh......for now.

Until the tears start. That part will suck.

Archived