I need friends

ok since i moved. its been kinda rogh . My only good friend is moving away to california and my b/f needs a better job so hes going to Vegas for a while. I cannot go becuase Im still on probation.I liek to do things but not on my own. I really dont know you all from DGN and I would liek to hang out with you more than I should.

I mean no one calls me to say hey lets go for cofffe or a bike ride or for a walk. I know this sounds crapy. But seriouly no one ever calls . and I m trying to cherish marco the best I can till he leaves for Vegas.

so Im asking

Anyone wannabe my friend? and hang out with me?

( god i sound liek a 12 yr old)

You sound like I did when I moved here. I have really no friends of my own. The only people that I talk to outside my house are the people I work with. And to be honest most of them I would probably try hitting with my car if I had the chance. lol Yes I am that crazy......hehe....anyway......

I would say hang out with me but I live like hours away from everyone on this board.

I get this way now and then...but then I realize that I can check the events forum and find out where I will find other DGN'ers basically any day of the week. Then I will work my way into their fold whether they like it or not.

Try that.

I know how you feel Becky. I'm not a hang out kind of person, I feel like I'm a very boring and repetative person. I also feel that I just dont have time for others. But on the other hand I wish I had the one SOMEONE who feels my pain and is there for me in an intimate frienship way.

I've never known that except for my husband, never a girlyfriend *sigh* LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOssssseeerrrrrrr!!!!! *said Ace Ventura style*

We seriously need to all plan to get together more often! (I mean outside the club).

Maybe we can plan a thrift shop shopping trip in and around Detroit one Satuday. I would love that, and we could all hang out together and maybe snag a few cool clothes too.

I have heard Detroit thrift shops have some great stuff sometimes.

you guys are very discriminatory agisnt those without transportation!

oh and under the age of 21.

Bastards!

:doh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How so?

(not sure if you are referring to my post above, but I see no reason those under 21 couldn't go, and if I planned this I was definitely going to be sure those who needed rides were picked up).

Please explain what you mean. ?

Under the age of 21 is not an issue as long as it's not a club event, although even City Club is 18+. It would be anything under 18 that I personally would have an issue with because the individual would not be a legal adult and I would be responsible for the individual's well-being.

That said, yes, please do explain?

so when we all going to get together and drink ourselfs silly

im still up for it :)

:blink:

If your going to get drunk then its probably best to do it in a club/bar setting.

Theres this thing, every saturday night since the dawn of time , and since the name of this board is "detroit" something or other , its in detroit and since the idea is to "gather/socialize" its large and has an area were you can escape the loud noise a bit to talk if you want and its 18+ so the younger folk can get in. You might of heard of it. And you live close to it, much closer than me. There was like 20 DGNers there last night er.. yesterday morning.

Something somewhere else? Good luck, impossible to pick a single place/time that makes everyone happy. Somone will have a problem with whatever is setup and cry about it for one reason or another , location, time, date , place blah blah. Welcome to my world. :unhappy:

This other talk about non club stuff:

Something with shopping and no alcohol? Omg what is this evil of which was spoken? That also sounds like it might be done... durring DAYLIGHT??!! omg Get thee behind me satan! :cry : :ohmy:

This other talk about non club stuff:

Something with shopping and no alcohol? Omg what is this evil of which was spoken?  That also sounds like it might be done... durring DAYLIGHT??!! omg Get thee behind me satan!  :cry:ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh heh....

Well, if I go out looking for dark clothes in the dark, no telling what I might end up with. (hmmm, might explain why I have nothing to wear)!

Everyone of the above people is my friend, like it or not. Your screwed now!

So now you at minimum have to add +2 to your friend count. (Me + Yourself if you didnt already count yourself) Oh yeah, i'm also declaring that you must also be a friend to yourself, yes, this means you! No exceptions will be tolerated! :laughing:

I can really relate to this,I moved from Detroit to Hell and it is actully kind of like I thought it would be!There is no one around here who I can "hang"with.Theres almost no onne here at all{smallllll town}

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

move out of the sticks and your problem will go away j/k :grin:

seriously though, small town? do they at least have a gas station. Where do you live? I've always been a city guy, so I'm used to there being people infesting everything like roaches.

Archived