Dgn Crushes?

Head Wreck

Do You Have a DGN Crush  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently , since you know, I'm supposed to read minds, someone I had a crush on several years ago, who is now married , said she always wanted me to ask her out and thought she would be with me now instead , if things had gone differently. GOD DAMNIT. I hate hints. Just send me a message or tell me "Hey troy, dumbass, I like you". Would be much simpler than me having to guess. I know it works both ways, but, I dont "hit on" people, or at least I try not to, If i do its accidental. If they dont seem interested then fine, I'm good with more friends. (Well that would imply I have more than like 2 "real" friends)

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently , since you know, I'm supposed to read minds, someone I had a crush on several years ago, who is now married , said she always wanted me to ask her out and thought she would be with me now instead , if things had gone differently. GOD DAMNIT. I hate hints. Just send me a message or tell me "Hey troy, dumbass, I like you". Would be much simpler than me having to guess. I know it works both ways, but, I dont "hit on" people, or at least I try not to, If i do its accidental. If they dont seem interested then fine, I'm good with more friends. (Well that would imply I have more than like 2 "real" friends)

I hate that. Why be coy? Take the chance and maybe end up happy, or drop hints and potentially never get the opportunity. Seems like an easy choice to me. Getting a "no" doesn't hurt that badly.

I hate that. Why be coy? Take the chance and maybe end up happy, or drop hints and potentially never get the opportunity. Seems like an easy choice to me. Getting a "no" doesn't hurt that badly.

X2

Although sometimes it is easier said than done. I just wish it didn't STILl ieven in 2012 still fall far more on the shoulders of one gender more than the other to do so. Just a fact of life I'll have to suck up I guess... god damnit. lol

• 6 months later...

I chose the third answer: "Yes, quite a few really"

My deal is there are just so many colorful personalities on here with cool and expressive attitudes with regards to, in not so many words, what's it all about, that it becomes easy to admire them from afar. Now face to face...that's an entirely different realm all unto itself....

I've had very few crushes at least how I think of a crush. Its just not really like me. I have to get to know someone pretty well first before I decided i "liked" them , which, wouldn't be what I'd call a crush. (Intense, probably fleeting, infatuation).

Now I've been interested in and am interested in a lot of women, unfortunately even though when people meet me in real life they seem to describe me as an extrovert, I'm sick half the time and don't have a lot of energy , which doesnt help, especially since most people I meet online live fairly far away and don't just vollenteer to come drive all the way the hell over to westland to hang out (and I don't blame them) lol. Damn car accident. grrr. Which does wonders for the depression, since even just platonic cuddles and watching movies really helps with the "alone" feeling I have, and I don't mean alone as in no GF, just a perpetual isolated feeling I have, even when I'm in a group. Hrmm wtf am I rambling about. too litte sleep and the meds are kicking in =D