what are you doing right now?

paradox

Fighting with the dealership that says there is nothing wrong with my wheel.

YEAH RIGHT! So out of nowhere it starting to roar and pull and is completely uncontrollable on the freeway is COMPLETELY normal. I'm not car-stupid. The wheel hub and bearing IS bad.

They agreed to recheck after I called the other dealership that had my other car (the 2006) in with the same exact issue and they had to replace the wheel hub and bearing, and had them call that dealership.

... Waiting on a call back any minute.

GRRRRRRR.

They just called and say it's my tires. I need new tires. I JUST had those tires checked!!! And TIRES would not cause the car to not do this out of the blue. .... That's ... expensive too ... Another set of Toyo Proxes ...

OMG .... I have to go get my car now.

Edited by Rayne

Wishing I was going thrift store shopping. Soon, veddy soon.

I wish I could send you to do it for me. I hate it, but since I'm going to California in 5 days and I've gained 15 lbs this winter I don't really have a choice. None of my shorts fit me, right now.

I hate any type of shopping right now, it makes me feel like a big fat whale.

*Note: I'm not fishing for compliments. I know I'm not a big fat whale, it's just hard not to feel like one when your clothes don't fit right anymore.*

I wish I could send you to do it for me. I hate it, but since I'm going to California in 5 days and I've gained 15 lbs this winter I don't really have a choice. None of my shorts fit me, right now.

I know I'm not a big fat whale, it's just hard not to feel like one when your clothes don't fit right anymore.*

I know the feeling well. And have fun in Cali!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic