what are you doing right now?

paradox

Just saw my first flea of the season. Had to handle that. The girls aren't very happy right now, but everyone has been flea protected. Can't afford an outbreak when dealing with multiple properties. Interestingly, it's been nearly 6 years since I've seen a flea. Guess it's time to redo the perimeter protection. 

Just saw my first flea of the season. Had to handle that. The girls aren't very happy right now, but everyone has been flea protected. Can't afford an outbreak when dealing with multiple properties. Interestingly, it's been nearly 6 years since I've seen a flea. Guess it's time to redo the perimeter protection. 

Table salt on the carpet works really well.  It dehydrates fleas and their eggs killing them all.

I'm super like bored, like oh..my..God! Gag me with a spoon, Becky! Like, seriously, like I wish I could like, drink like something that would like, ...make me fabulous!!!! Oh my god, this is a Goth site..? I totally thought it said Detroitgolfer.net!

Oh dag, totally, just, like totally fuck you Becky! :nut

I'm just going to like, um do my nails.  As if!

Edited by kat

Finally getting the chance to post after what feels like forever. The past couple of days, I've been on bus stop duty, counseling kids, paying bills, chauffeuring, shopping, running errands, helping with homework, placing product orders, did a tabehoudai style farmer's omelet stir fry dinner, did midnight run security checks, coordinated this Saturday's errands and now I'm laying here watching TV...however, it may be watching me in a few minutes...can barely keep my eyes open at this point.

Finally getting the chance to post after what feels like forever. The past couple of days, I've been on bus stop duty, counseling kids, paying bills, chauffeuring, shopping, running errands, helping with homework, placing product orders, did a tabehoudai style farmer's omelet stir fry dinner, did midnight run security checks, coordinated this Saturday's errands and now I'm laying here watching TV...however, it may be watching me in a few minutes...can barely keep my eyes open at this point.

Do you need anything? Any help at the house or with the kids? I mean, I'm off work a little bit longer maybe less than two weeks but I really, I mean I can only cook and scrub my bathroom down so much before I get bored around here. Let me know. I could come over sometime if you need a hand.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic